What's new

20 reasons Why Pakistan Is The Absolute Worst Place On Earth

A counter thread which tells why you wouldn't visit Iran 19 reason ????:undecided::undecided::undecided:

18, All the women are oppressed and suicidal

enhanced-27761-1429691857-3.jpg

Facebook: PortGrandPakistan
Sheesh, so tacky! We’d rather watch paint dry.

19, There are no exciting tourist spots

enhanced-23914-1429692108-14.jpg

Facebook: PortGrandPakistan

Sheesh, so tacky! We’d rather watch paint dry.

20, And finally, Pathans are the worst of all

enhanced-31876-1429692499-5.jpg

Dawn.com
Now that we’ve established that Pakistan is disgust personified, let’s also agree that in Pakistan, the north is particularly bad. Anyone with the slightest connection to KPK is crazy, ugly and has no talent beyond an AK 47. Proof, Imran Khan, Shahid Afridi, Jehangir and Jansher Khan, Marina Khan and Wiqar Ali Khan.

(On a serious note. Our attempt is inspired by the Iranian version, we believe that Iran is stunning.)

Source: 20 reasons Why Pakistan Is The Absolute Worst Place On Earth
(sorry if it is posted already)
I knew i should have taken visiting Pakistan off my bucket list.:cheesy:

Its also very safe with no insurgencies and TTP.

Every country has minor insurgencies, as far as TTP you have more a chance of dying in a traffic accident than a terrorist attack..

Things in Pakistan make international headlines for some reason.

I got 2 ak 47 :-D :-D it mean i am alot more crazier then rest of Pakistan :-D :-D

I got almost a dozen and even a fukin bren... And other weapons (M series,shotguns,handguns,sniper,303s the whole shit pile)...

I'm the "Lord of War".

I dont see any relevance of Oscar award there.

Omg omg omg!!! Iwould add webbie bahi to the list for running one of the most awesomes forums on inter webs.

We need a lot of improvement in infra etc, but if we remove all ttp insurgencies,in that case even if we are lacking in infra Pakistan still has a lot to offer and is super amazing Masha Allah. We have never in our history ever built brand pakistan.

In 2004 05 etc musharraf had tried image building thru a pr compnay run by omar jamil. That attempt had failed and no wonder with the horific stuff musharraf was doing and extreme manhoos american and western media spewing constant propaganda in tandem with chaos unleashed on pak, by (thanx to our frnd) amreeka,no effort would have materialised successfully.

Anyways, Alhamdulillah now its time to do things. Brand building image building. Attract tourism.

Omg omg omg!!! I would want more promotion of urdu language. Omg omg would be so much fun. Omg.

Good job @dexter !
Nothing like humour to silence the haters!

:pakistan:

Tay.
So all that praise above for Pakistan was humour, eh?

Its also very safe with no insurgencies and TTP.
Arent having Ttp and insurgencies better than becoming a slave of a neigbouring nation since independence. 40 years of indian slavery. congrats to bangla.

Every country has a dark side, which is the negative energy that develops, the key is how you look at him.

20 reasons Why Pakistan Is The Absolute Worst Place On Earth

If you’ve been alive for more than a day, you know that Pakistan is a dangerous, crazy wild blast from the stone age. So, me and my friend Moebin Hafiz (who has travelled the country for his Travel Diaries) have set out to prove why Pakistan really is the worst place on earth.

1, The capital city is essentially a mud sack with a bonfire

enhanced-22303-1429685377-23.jpg

Seriously, we could gag.

enhanced-9085-1429685425-15.jpg

And again. Why would anyone want to see this?

2, It’s just plain ugly

enhanced-22708-1429685682-7.jpg

The whole place is one giant wasteland.

enhanced-7292-1429685782-12.jpg

It has the scenic beauty of a tin can. Eww!

3, The people are hideous

enhanced-31724-1429685924-1.jpg

fashioncentral.pk
Not a single hottie in sight. Mahira Khan, Iman Ali, Absullah Ejaz, Sheheryar Siddiqui, Abass Jaffri. They look so bad, it hurts.

4, Pakistani men are horrible human beings

enhanced-23039-1429686233-8.jpg

edhi.org
Abdul Sattar Edhi’s philanthropic efforts? Blah!
Unimpressive.

enhanced-8127-1429686581-1.jpg

Facebook: AnsarBurney.Official
Ansar Burney advocating for national and international human rights issues? Blah Blah!
Totally, utterly, completely unimpressive.

5, The ports? Pfft,

enhanced-7148-1429686786-3.jpg

Via Travel Diaries

Hardly functional. Look at those ships. Pathetic!
Naive ideas, developed countries have a dark side just you don't know it.

I don't agree with Alloo tika and Gilebi sweet as Pakistani dish... It's ours man :D

Amazing post,

there is SO much positive about my country, only if we are interesting in presenting it in the right sense and bringing it forward together. It is unfortunate that we are divided on the basis of Shia and Sunni, Sindhi and Punjabi and now noon league or PTIan. However, as history tells us, we as a nation have come together like no one else in time of a crisis. You do not need to look beyond 2008 earthquake or the 2010 floods to realize what we as a nation can achieve together. So the potential is there, the raw material is there, the environment is suitable, all we need is the right directions and motivation and we will make the Inshallah make the world learn about these 20 reasons and many more for themselves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom