What's new

2 Taiwan Jets Down in 1 Week

ManilaBoy45

Reaction score
Country
United States
Pilots Rescued as Taiwan fighter Jet Crashes, 2nd in a Week

F-16 and Mirage Fighter Jets Crashed in Less than a Week

TAIPEI, Taiwan - A Taiwanese Mirage fighter jet has crashed into the sea off the island's northwest coast, the second air force fighter to be lost in less than a week.The air force said both Mirage pilots were rescued at sea Monday, after the plane ditched during a routine training mission.

Last Wednesday a Taiwanese F-16 also crashed into the sea during a routine training exercise, with no loss of life.French-made Mirages and U.S.-made F-16s form the backbone of the Taiwanese air force, which for years held a qualitative advantage over its Chinese rival.

You are lucky pinoys. You wont see this happens again. that will give you extra minutes of doze in your sleepless nights since the sanction began

You are lucky pinoys. You wont see this happens again. that will give you extra minutes of doze in your sleepless nights since the sanction began

Oh really? trash talk is just trash your just full of it.

Has Taiwan stepped up training? With an increase in training time/flying time more crashes are expected, though 2 in 1 week may be a cause for concern. depends really.

13502_564840900235445_743656436_n.jpg

Hehehehe the fisherman was right on the money! :rofl:

Pilots Rescued as Taiwan fighter Jet Crashes, 2nd in a Week

F-16 and Mirage Fighter Jets Crashed in Less than a Week

TAIPEI, Taiwan - A Taiwanese Mirage fighter jet has crashed into the sea off the island's northwest coast, the second air force fighter to be lost in less than a week.The air force said both Mirage pilots were rescued at sea Monday, after the plane ditched during a routine training mission.

Last Wednesday a Taiwanese F-16 also crashed into the sea during a routine training exercise, with no loss of life.French-made Mirages and U.S.-made F-16s form the backbone of the Taiwanese air force, which for years held a qualitative advantage over its Chinese rival.
I've said this before, most of Taiwan's 326 4th G fighters are not air worthy since they have been under sanction for so long. Taiwan's F-16A/B and Chingkuo from the 1980's, good luck flying those since they do not have spare parts. If Taiwan really has 326 air worthy 4th G fighters, they do not need to ask for another 66 F-16(U.S turned them down)

I've said this before, most of Taiwan's 326 4th G fighters are not air worthy since they have been under sanction for so long. Taiwan's F-16A/B and Chingkuo from the 1980's, good luck flying those since they do not have spare parts. If Taiwan really has 326 air worthy 4th G fighters, they do not need to ask for another 66 F-16(U.S turned them down)

You should know that Japan's F-15 fleet is in the similar condition, and 300+ 4th gen fighters is too much for the logistics support units from Taiwan.

Can you translate for us what they are saying?

Its between a guy holding papers and firsherman the first one said "look a plane is falling" then the fishermen pushing his banka (small boat) said " that's a jet fighter from Taiwan its not good threatening your neighboring countries because you get bad karma" This picture made my day hahahahaha :rofl:

Just curious, how many 4th generation fighters does Philippine has in its arsenal? If Philippine does not have a 4th generation fighter, it has no air force and it will for sure lost high intensity naval conflict with Taiwan. Taiwan should be able to sink any Filipino ships at will.

And stop crying to America for help. Some American congressman already told you guys to apologize and compensate. If you do not have money to compensate, you can always lease out Filipino territorial water to Taiwanese fisherman

Just curious, how many 4th generation fighters does Philippine has in its arsenal? If Philippine does not have a 4th generation fighter, it has no air force and it will for sure lost high intensity naval conflict with Taiwan. Taiwan should be able to sink any Filipino ships at will.

And stop crying to America for help. Some American congressman already told you guys to apologize and compensate. If you do not have money to compensate, you can always lease out Filipino territorial water to Taiwanese fisherman

Your right our we have only 3rd gen planes here the rest are trainer jets so what? We still have helicopters and fix wing aircraft its no secret but we are going to have a 4th gen plus plane later on again we will never compensate poachers not unless our investigation reveals other wise a bad end to this so what you threatening us go ahead we saw how you fly our planes? our only problems is how to dodging a falling planes :rofl: are you guys copying the Japanese kamikaze unit man i though the Imperial Mainlanders were the cheap copy cat's well both are chinese after all say tell me how many foreign worker have you hurt
now and did you got your frustrations out on this poor people?

Your right our we have only 3rd gen planes here the rest are trainer jets so what? We still have helicopters and fix wing aircraft its no secret but we are going to have a 4th gen plus plane later on again we will never compensate poachers not unless our investigation reveals other wise a bad end to this so what you threatening us go ahead we saw how you fly our planes? our only problems is how to dodging a falling planes :rofl: are you guys copying the Japanese kamikaze unit man i though the Imperial Mainlanders were the cheap copy cat's well both are chinese after all say tell me how many foreign worker have you hurt
now and did you got your frustrations out on this poor people?

Don't waste your time with trolls, bro. Know that nothing will touch the Philippines ever...now or in the future. You are safely under the Nuclear Umbrella of the World's only Hyperpower.

If there is a military conflict with the Philippines, Taiwan's naval power is good enough to conquer Manila. Dont need fighter jets much.

I wonder when will the pinoys get the gift of a Little Hawk or the Enterprise from the hyping pouver and not some rusty second- hand junks which are asking pinoy crews on board to go diving with them to the bottom of high seas just on routine voyages

Back
Top Bottom