What's new

2 More MQM members arrested in UK

People of Karachi are surely celebrating in different ways. I hope this dog is punished.

The problem is with our media who love to make Anti state people super heroes by giving them exclusive coverage & spreading bull sh!t news. No private media is talking about countless lives this bastard took & in what all crimes he was & is involved. They are only talking why he was arrested, who cares the F**k just punish this bastard. Time to finish NA MALUM AFRAD once & for all.

Yes role of media yesterday is questionable ... I am in Karachi and I don't see anywhere violence some individual acts indeed happened but collectively Karachi remained peaceful but media just ranted 8 vehicles burnt and nothing more ...........

Good. MQM is a joke and an insult to politics.

and the politics of PMLN candidate losing from PMLN platform in general elections and joining PTI platform for the by elections from Punjab, Hafizabad is a very nice politics

you paindus will always remain in stone age i guess :lol:

MQM_slogan.jpg

Its time for that criminal altaf to prepare his migration to his beloved india

Wait doesn't he have diplomatic immunity if he is a government official in Pakistan??

People of Karachi are surely celebrating in different ways. I hope this dog is punished.

The problem is with our media who love to make Anti state people super heroes by giving them exclusive coverage & spreading bull sh!t news. No private media is talking about countless lives this bastard took & in what all crimes he was & is involved. They are only talking why he was arrested, who cares the F**k just punish this bastard. Time to finish NA MALUM AFRAD once & for all.

he is hated all over karachi

Yes role of media yesterday is questionable ... I am in Karachi and I don't see anywhere violence some individual acts indeed happened but collectively Karachi remained peaceful but media just ranted 8 vehicles burnt and nothing more ...........

Because of stern warning given by ISI and ARMY, MQM hold off their violence

Because of stern warning given by ISI and ARMY, MQM hold off their violence

Lol ... And this warning in presence of yours :azn: Chalo ye tau sabit hua k MQM army or ISI ka ahteram karti hai ;)

Pakistani government should intervene and secure their release.

Altaf Bhai is a great leader.

No one likes that FATSOO Extortionist Party Leader. I hope he gets a long term in jail.

and the politics of PMLN candidate losing from PMLN platform in general elections and joining PTI platform for the by elections from Punjab, Hafizabad is a very nice politics

you paindus will always remain in stone age i guess :lol:
What are you saying

Back
Top Bottom