What's new

2 Indian planes crash after bad piloting

When are you guys blaming the accident on Pakistan???
20190220_161602-jpg.540726

I don't think this is a fair assessment of the IAF. Having more accidents is indicative of high intensity training in many cases. If we only look at accidents as a measure of air force quality, then North Korea would be one of the top countries. They hardly have any aviation accidents (due to planes being mostly grounded). My point is accidents are inevitable. Take China for example. Fighter jet and other aviation accidents are more common occurrences nowadays due to the much more active training as a result of the military reform.

I appreciate where you are coming from....but you have to see half your country lost to the eternal enemy and the constant reminder of that in the video of your forces surrendering (biggest since world war 2)...FIRST.....before you can put most of these people's replies into actual context (as to why they copy + paste what they say instead of actually think with some logic and decency first). Emotion always trumps reason on such things by a large factor.

@SOHEIL @SubWater @Surenas @drmeson

I don't think this is a fair assessment of the IAF. Having more accidents is indicative of high intensity training in many cases. If we only look at accidents as a measure of air force quality, then North Korea would be one of the top countries. They hardly have any aviation accidents (due to planes being mostly grounded). My point is accidents are inevitable. Take China for example. Fighter jet and other aviation accidents are more common occurrences nowadays due to the much more active training as a result of the military reform.
Actually it's maintenance issues for the older jets not training intensity. They don't produce even parts for ole Migs

How abt PLAAF , Russian AF and USAF. Do they crashed as often as IAF? IAF us by far smaller than the 3 mention and yet they crashed less. If your theory applies, do u think PLAAF, USAF and Russian AF trains lesser than IAF?

lam reasoning.. chines and pakistanis engineers best in world and their pilots are super great
Indeed :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom