What's new

2 Chinese citizens held in deadly Istanbul nightclub attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now Turkey is bad in the eyes of China and radical country than your friend Pakistan....I think the world should be thankful to few of the Islamic countries like Turkey,Indonesia where they are few of the modern nations who respect all religions with some respect..
Why do you think that we think Turkey is bad? we have nothing against Turkey, we are a little bit worried about her future and that's about it. we have a pretty healthy relationship with Turkey and actually the Chinese government sees Turkey as a potential ally.

Why do you think that we think Turkey is bad? we have nothing against Turkey, we are a little bit worried about her future and that's about it. we have a pretty healthy relationship with Turkey and actually the Chinese government sees Turkey as a potential ally.

Then it is my bad.I feel that Turkey is equally worried about their country with recent attacks on thier soil.But in general they are very educated,secular and modern people..

PKK is not terrorist if we used your standard. They are freedom fighter. Fighting to free themselves from evil Turkish oppression.
What kind of answer is that to the following post?

''What would explain why these people have become radical Islamic terrorists,my country is not a radical Islamic country?
Turkiye is a secular republic,so how come these people have become radicals?:azn:''

What kind of answer is that to the following post?

''What would explain why these people have become radical Islamic terrorists,my country is not a radical Islamic country?
Turkiye is a secular republic,so how come these people have become radicals?:azn:''
Believe me if they are not radical they would stay at home taking care of their families and trying to make a better living, they went to Turkey for a reason and those religious radicals are not only from China.. That's a worrying sign you people should really think about.

Two years ago Turkey called them BROTHER ~! :coffee: Welcome Brothers from XinJiang to Turkey.

There's a interesting country, they killed Russian pilot & cursed American back inside coup & called Uighurs as brother ... they really think the World Top3 is FOOL ? :coffee:

Last edited:
PKK is not terrorist if we used your standard. They are freedom fighter. Fighting to free themselves from evil Turkish oppression.
Not just tuks(if anything the Turks are more moderate) though. I have seen the same thing from many other Muslims members on here(even those who immigrated/live in the West). It reminds me of how many of them were cheering for the Palestinian Terrorist who used truck like his brothers did in France and Germany to kill Israelis recently. Many of them were praising this terrorist even though he was a known ISIS sympathiser, saying how this terrorists was "pushed to the wall" and how he was simply retaliating against "Israeli oppression". Lol

So I'm not surprised to see some of them using the same logic against China, since according to some of them, the Chinese government(just like Israeli government) has been "oppressing' poor innocent Muslim uygurs and taking their land. Lol
Can't reason with some of these people. Just leave it there.

Only hope Chinese government deal with terrorism with iron fist.

Russia and China both have the "who gives a flying fvck" attitude to deal with sky-daddy terrorism with an iron fist, unlike India still under the grip of vote banks and political correctness.

Not just tuks(if anything the Turks are more moderate) though. I have seen the same thing from many other Muslims members on here(even those who immigrated/live in the West). It reminds me of how many of them were cheering for the Palestinian Terrorist who used truck like his brothers did in France and Germany to kill Israelis recently. Many of them were praising this terrorist even though he was a known ISIS sympathiser, saying how this terrorists was "pushed to the wall" and how he was simply retaliating against "Israeli oppression". Lol

So I'm not surprised to see some of them using the same logic against China, since according to some of them, the Chinese government(just like Israeli government) has been "oppressing' poor innocent Muslim uygurs and taking their land. Lol
Can't reason with some of these people. Just leave it there.
Agree with you but you western are equally guilty. When China is under Uighur terrorist attack, BS BBC will always come out with nonsense like claiming its oppression that makes them do the radical way. So now I can say those truck attack is also oppression by western countries as you oppress muslim and force them to go radical. Nothing to do with ISIS,right?

PLease ask your BBC to drop the double standard and recognise those Uighur who carry out attack in China has nothing to do with oppression but becos they are led astray by radical Iman. Same as those Turkish supporters. You want worldwide to recognize PKK as terrorist then you better shut up on Uighur matter in China. If not those PKK is as good as Uighur freedom fighter in standing up against Turkish oppression against Kurdish.

One can simply not expect a unbiased post from Chinese (most) that doesnt contain fake news when its about Turkey.

Like that fake passport thing that @TaiShang keeps repeating even thought it has been debunked multiple times.

One can simply not expect a unbiased post from Chinese (most) that doesnt contain fake news when its about Turkey.

Like that fake passport thing that @TaiShang keeps repeating even thought it has been debunked multiple times.
As if Turkish news about China or Uighur is unbiased and always true? There is terrorist element in Uighur China which Turkish ignore and simply paint it as oppression while PKK and Kurdish separatism is view as terrorist? You cant get away if you use such double standard.

Guys just throwing this out there....

Do you think someone is trying to sow discord between Turkey and Russia and Turkey and China.

First the Russian ambassador being killed.

Now Chinese Uighurs implicated in this terrorist act.

Their names have nothing to do with China, they could have used some Chinese fake passports to enter Turkey since they have Asian features..

Last edited:

Do you think someone is trying to sow discord between Turkey and Russia and Turkey and China.

Turkey is a NATO country, so that is a possibility, but then in the same time a Russian high Diplomat was found shot in his house in Moscow and a Russian consul was found dead in Greece!!!?

Does it come as a surprise to you that the US is not happy seeing Turkey getting closer to Russia? As for the Uyghur terrorists, Chinese believe there's something going on with Turkey and US plotting against China before the CIA was trying to oust Erdogan.

As if Turkish news about China or Uighur is unbiased and always true? There is terrorist element in Uighur China which Turkish ignore and simply paint it as oppression while PKK and Kurdish separatism is view as terrorist? You cant get away if you use such double standard.
There is hardly any news about Uygurs in Turkish media, the two terrorists are probably the first Uyghur issue since a year now that made it into Turkish media.

Avarage Turks arent even aware that there are millions of poeple in China speaking the same language as them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom