What's new

1971 War – As I Saw it

MY DEEPEST CONDOLENCES AND SALUTE TO THE BRAVE MEN IN UNIFORM. MAY ALMIGHTY REST THE SHAHEEDS SOULS ETERNALLY IN THE HIGHEST PARADISE.

ALMIGHTY HAD BEEN KIND, AS I DON'T HAVE A DROP OF BLOOD IN MY HANDS, ALL WE DID WAS CARRY OUT ACTS OF SABOTAGE, i.e, blowing up Electrical transformers, firing blindly in the air,just to make noise and create panic,etc.NEVER KILLED ANYONE IN MY LIFE. ALHUMDULILLAH.

MY ANGER IS TOWARDS THOSE POLITICIANS AND CONCERNED ELITE, WHO ALL USED THESE BRAVE YOUNG MEN AS SACRIFICIAL LAMBS.

Sir, was it worth it? Are we better off as separate nation considering current situation in BD? We have nowhere to go except either Bay of Bengal or India. I feel like Bd was created to serve Indian interests. We are almost an Indian domesticated state.

No doubt Pakistani Army fought tooth and nail in East Pakistan, but even they realized they were fighting a losing war. Geography alone dictated their defeat.
Actually No.

Pakistan chose to cover away despite possessing resources to continue the war, refer point 7 in the below document

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000628772.pdf

14ugh34.jpg

00002.jpg

he was the commander. and his tactics and motivation he gave to his companions led to destruction of 10 tanks vs just 2 tanks later 3 he got them himself.

3 is a small number? How many can you destroy while already been hit ..? I am sure you will run away hearing just sound of tank.

Try to respect the soldier don't be a cheap poster please.

You earlier said he shot 10 himself, now make up your mind.

wiki is neutral
Only a complete IDIOT or wilful ignorant believes that a publicly editable source that a 6 year old can go and change is neutral.
Your countrymen spend their sleepeness nights editing wiki to suit their BS.
Now take your Indian stories elsewhere.

Actually No.

Pakistan chose to cover away despite possessing resources to continue the war, refer point 7 in the below document

14ugh34.jpg

00002.jpg

Thank the pigs Niazi and Yahya.

There is no better army than Pakistan Armed Forces. Despite shennigans from military dictators, our jawans and young officers have performed their duty with such courage where mountains will pulverize but they wont budge. Every pakistan, one time, try to enlist in the army and their love stays forever. the bravery and professional efficiency our army and para military has shown to fight off the brutal TTP maniacs and the rural militancy in Karachi is amazingly unique. Long live Pakistan and Defenders of Pakistan. We love them and cherish their valor and dedication to our country and our mation.

Actually No.

14ugh34.jpg

00002.jpg

I was talking about Pakistan forces in East Pakistan. I believe point #1 supports what I'm saying. You are talking about the western front, a whole different ball of wax. Not saying you are wrong, but it's a different issue entirely.Even if Pakistan pressed its advantage in the West, I don't see how it would save them in East. The issue of logistics alone doomed Pakistani forces there.

I was talking about Pakistan forces in East Pakistan. I believe point #1 supports what I'm saying. You are talking about the western front, a whole different ball of wax. Not saying you are wrong, but it's a different issue entirely.Even if Pakistan pressed its advantage in the West, I don't see how it would save them in East. The issue of logistics alone doomed Pakistani forces there.

In fact Pakistan ops in BD had contradicted ALL Principles of War taught in the academies and staff colleges around the world - including Kakul and Quetta.

9,000 PAK SOLDIERS KIA, 90,000 TAKEN PRISONER OF WAR, KARACHI LOCKED BLOCKED AND DESTROYED, AND HALF THE NATION LOST, THESE ARE FACTS, HE MUST BE BLIND NOT TO SEE THE ELEPHANTS IN THE ROOM.

Sir, was it worth it? Are we better off as separate nation considering current situation in BD? We have nowhere to go except either Bay of Bengal or India. I feel like Bd was created to serve Indian interests. We are almost an Indian domesticated state.

That's a problem for you people. Not for Pakistan. We have far more pressing issues to deal with than worry about what happened nearly 50 years ago.

Had we lost the war, The Bengali political voice , even for minimal rights would have vanished for ever. Yes It was worth sacrificing blood for the cause.

No problem with BD becoming a seperate independent country with their own culture or customs however there is a problem with the BD youth of today who have become extremely anti Pakistani.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom