What's new

1904 China map admits Paracel, Spratly not Chinese territory

:rofl: Western powers weren't dividing "the world" after WW2. They were dividing up inferior monkey countries like yours while giving China the UN Security Council permanent membership.

That's why nobody objected when China grabbed Taiping Island in 1945, when China grabbed Paracels in 1974 and when China grabbed Spratlys in 1988. Now in 2012 we just grabbed Scarborough Shoal!

You think anybody is going to save monkey nations from China's naval power in 2012 when our nation is at our peak of power? Keep deluding yourselves :lol:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/199349-happy-pla-day-aug-1-a.html

LOL. chinese style, doggy nation, doggy style, bites anyone touch it.

It's very strange to see a Chinese prime minister proposed to joint-exploring Spratly islands ( a so-called a undisputed Chinese territory ) with ASEAN countries in 1990 . He is Li Peng

Simple answer, that's not Chinese islands, any share of them to China benefits Chinese..
Now they want to take all. I guess they would lose all.

If those islands belong to China few centuries ago.
Why you are not the first who keeping Paracels and Spratlys ?
but robbed from other hands ?

We would be unable to find any protest from China or other name of it to Paracels occupation of South of Vietnam. China just come and grabbed it from South of Vietnam ...

Why you do not dare to attack other island in Spratlys those Philippine and Vietnam occupying ?

I guess you still doubt in your theory ? and some Chinese still protesting that theory ...
The reason why the islands were occupied by Vietnam first, is because the China civil war broke out right after WW2. Navies from both sides were all thrown into civil war. So you sneaky Vietnamese got chance to steal our islands.
In 1974, China's navy was even much weaker than S Vietnam. But we still sank S Vietnam's cruisers by our small ships. This because our soldiers knew they were doing the right thing. They are willing sacrifice their lives to recover our lost islands.
Do you guys really think that China is a paper dragon that only bullies small countries? You are absolutely wrong. We fought against USA, Soviet Union once. How could we be afraid of fighting against you?

The reason why the islands were occupied by Vietnam first, is because the China civil war broke out right after WW2. Navies from both sides were all thrown into civil war. So you sneaky Vietnamese got chance to steal our islands.
In 1974, China's navy was even much weaker than S Vietnam. But we still sank S Vietnam's cruisers by our small ships. This because our soldiers knew they were doing the right thing. They are willing sacrifice their lives to recover our lost islands.
Do you really think that China is a paper dragon that only bullies small countries? You are absolutely wrong. We fought again USA, Soviet Union once. How could we be afraid of fight again you?
You should spend time to look at the maps and 26 pages of comments before saying something. Vietnam ocuppied continuously the islands much longer before WW2. Anyway, you are not brave as other Chinese who willingly admitted that China robbed the islands from Vietnam and Philippine.

I am sure, China is not a paper dragon. I know that China tried to grab Russia's land in 1969.

You should spend time to look at the maps and 26 pages of comments before saying something. Vietnam ocuppied continuously the islands much longer before WW2. Anyway, you are not brave as other Chinese who willingly admitted that China robbed the islands from Vietnam and Philippine.

The usually bullshyte from a false flagger.

Just a quick reminder, our Vietnam ancient governments took control Hoang Sa (Paracel Islands) and Truong Sa (Spratly Islands) since 16th century. Every year those governments dispatched solders and administrative teams to go there to maintain sovereignty of Vietnam. They sailed to Hoang Sa and Truong Sa to collect bird nests, fishing, marine measurement, etc and live there for a limited time then come back the mainland. Every year, there were several teams to be dispatched to Hoang Sa and Truong Sa.

Please show me the original documents that Vietnam have maintained SCS islands sovereignty since 16th century. Don't bring me the map shown here before. It could prove nothing. Show me the history books written by ancient Vietnamese that record the events. I guess the book are written in Chinese. I can read them without any problem.

Please show me the original documents that Vietnam have maintained SCS islands sovereignty since 16th century. Don't bring me the map shown here before. It could prove nothing. Show me the history books written by ancient Vietnamese that record the events. I guess the book are written in Chinese. I can read them without any problem.
Look at the topic. The maps shown here proved the topic. I think there should be another topic where Vietnamese can prove the sovereignty since 16th centery. I also want to join discussion of that topic.

Do you really think that China is a paper dragon that only bullies small countries? You are absolutely wrong. We fought again USA, Soviet Union once. How could we be afraid of fight again you?
lol we had those islands before 18th Century since there was no definition of "Communism" or "Capitalism" in China to have a civil war there :coffee:

Stop your propaganda about your "right". If you are "right", why you just can't prove your legal sovereignty there? Why you just don't know how on earth you could ever have an evidence? Why you always avoid my points? Why you are afraid of international court? The correct answer is you never have any "right" sovereignty there!

Yeah fighting with Soviet and US, don't tell me that you beat either Soviet or US :coffee:

Oh I had posted them for a long time, you guys just always avoid:

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3252434 said:
"Your" islands? :rofl: So just tell me about the base of your buffalo's tongue claim :rofl:

1) Your argument about "2000-year-old claim" is ridiculous, you said you "discovered" those islands, but in fact the "discovery" has nothing to do with sovereignty. Look at Colombo and his country, Spain.

2) We have a strong base of evidences to prove that we had sovereignty over those islands before 18th-19th century.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...tly-not-chinese-territory-13.html#post3237586
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...tly-not-chinese-territory-25.html#post3249921

3) There are many many maps from your gov before 193x which also don't have Paracel and Spartly:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...lippines-if-china-attacks-11.html#post3244021
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...tly-not-chinese-territory-24.html#post3248733
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...tly-not-chinese-territory-24.html#post3248736

1 or 2 maps isn't a problem. But so many maps is a different story :azn:

4) Vietnam and Philippines have been asked you to go to international court, but you always avoid. Why? You know that you don't have evidence, so if you go there, you will loose. End of story :coffee:

In conclusion, they have never be your islands, you just came and invaded them in 1956, 1974, 1988. So China is the thief, the robber, the bully.

Look at the topic. The maps shown here proved the topic. I think there should be another topic where Vietnamese can prove the sovereignty since 16th centery. I also want to join discussion of that topic.
I had discussed the map issues from Page 14. We have maps too.

I had discussed the map issues from Page 14. We have maps too.
Your comment about ''All lands under sky ... '' is so funny, at least for me. If you have any map, please upload it. It brings knowledge to all of us.

Monkey Vietnam go back to your jungle :lol:
It is not nice to Vietnamese with such a comment. Do you admit that China robbed the islands from Vietnam?

Do you admit that China grabbed the islands of Vietnam and Philippine?

Such an ignorant question. What makes you think you're right? By those phony maps the Viets brought out? China can produce them in thousands if there's need to be. Same arguments by you guys, over and over, give it a rest!

Why I ask you Vietnam to offer me the original documents? Things or events that happened in ancient time. Only if they were recorded by ancient ppl. We can say they did happen once. Otherwise, they are just tales. You can't prove events several hundred years ago by today's ppl.

Such an ignorant question. What makes you think you're right? By those phony maps the Viets brought out? China can produce them in thousands if there's need to be. Same arguments by you guys, over and over, give it a rest!
I am not sure that I am right. So I only asked you if you agree with my conclusion. If you say that the Chinese maps shown here are toilet papers, then I am wrong.

Back
Top Bottom