18 tigers, cheetahs gifted by UAE PM arrive in Lahore Zoo

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
18 tigers, cheetahs gifted by UAE PM arrive in Lahore Zoo

461502_1378274_Tiger_updates.jpg

LAHORE: A special ceremony was held in Lahore Zoo on the arrival of tigers and cheetahs, gifted by Prime Minister United Arab Emirates and ruler of Dubai Sheikh Muhammad Bin Rashid Al-Maktoom.

Chief Minister Punjab Sardar Usman Buzdar was the chief guest of the ceremony.

It is worth mentioning that 18 tigers and cheetahs worth Rs. 100 million have been gifted by Sheikh Muhammad Bin Rashid Al-Maktoom for the Lahore Zoo.

Sardar Usman Buzdar inspected the arrangements of the cages of newly arrived tigers and cheetahs.

He also thanked Prime Minister UAE and ruler of Dubai Sheikh Muhammad Bin Rashid Al-Maktoom for the gift.

Great.... this will make Lahore zoo more attractive for the families & tourists... we should invest in Lahore to make it even better.

I hope they are well taken care of and not neglected by the zoo keepers.

Don't worry we Pakistan take care of our animals, specially ones who love eating meat .. For example, Zardari and Nawaz drink blood and eat flesh of poor Pakistan for years and yet our people love them and support them . So these Tigers will be fine .

Don't worry we Pakistan take care of our animals, specially ones who love eating meat .. For example, Zardari and Nawaz drink blood and eat flesh of poor Pakistan for years and yet our people love them and support them . So these Tigers will be fine .
They should feed terrorists to the big cats when they die. No point in burying them in an Islamic site when they are Khawarij.

hope the zoo keepers dont get them killed due to negligence

Zoos in Pakistan are animal torture cells.

Horrible.

Having interned at the Lahore Zoo and donated consistently to the upkeep of various animals there, I can tell you that euthanizing these cats is a far more ethical course than letting them languish in tiny jail cell-like "enclosures."

We need more cats in the wild, not in zoos. Safari parks are a significantly better option. This issue is close to my heart.

Back
Top Bottom