What's new

18 March - TURKEY REMEMBERS HER FALLEN

Neptune

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Today is not only the anniversary of Çanakkale Naval Victory. 18 March is also the Memorial Day. From Balkans to the deserts of Arabia, from counter insurgery in southeastern Turkey to Afghanistan. Our soldiers shed their blood for our freedom. Thank to God such men lived.

18-Mart-%C5%9Eehitler-G%C3%BCn%C3%BC.jpg

18_Mart.jpg

genelkurmayin-18-mart-sehitler-gunu-afisleri-kiliste-asildi-IHA-20130311AW000919-1-t.jpg

4k.jpg

18-mart-sehitleri-anma-gunu_121602.jpg

Today is not only the anniversary of Çanakkale Naval Victory. 18 March is also the Memorial Day. From Balkans to the deserts of Arabia, from counter insurgery in southeastern Turkey to Afghanistan. Our soldiers shed their blood for our freedom. Thank to God such men lived.

18-Mart-%C5%9Eehitler-G%C3%BCn%C3%BC.jpg

18_Mart.jpg

genelkurmayin-18-mart-sehitler-gunu-afisleri-kiliste-asildi-IHA-20130311AW000919-1-t.jpg

4k.jpg

18-mart-sehitleri-anma-gunu_121602.jpg

“Rasulullah (Sallallahu Aleyhi ve Sellem):

‘Bir gün bir gece hudutta nöbet beklemek nafile bir ay oruç tutup namaz kılmaktan daha hayırlıdır. Eğer o kimse nöbette ölürse, yapmış olduğu salih amelleri üzerine yazılmaya ve rızkı da gönderilmeye devam eder ve çok fitneye düşürücüden emin olur. (Kıyamet gününde şehit olarak diriltilir)’ buyurdu.”

Rasulullah (Sallallahu Aleyhi ve Sellem):

−‘…Allah yolunda ölen şehittir…’ buyurdu.”

over there, there's a 26 million nation who lost 180.000 troops on a single front but didn't surrender to the biggest imperial power the world has ever seen... over here's a 70 million nation who started crying "stop this violence" after losing 30.000 lives to a terrorist organization that is no stronger than a mountain commando brigade.

You're not worthy of your ancestry and you know it.

over there, there's a 26 million nation who lost 180.000 troops on a single front but didn't surrender to the biggest imperial power the world has ever seen... over here's a 70 million nation who started crying "stop this violence" after losing 30.000 lives to a terrorist organization that is no stronger than a mountain commando brigade.

You're not worthy of your ancestry and you know it.

this is an idiotic message, because those 40000+ (not 30000) are mostly terorist deads. Our soldier and policeman loose is about 6000...

Anyway, thanks to men who have fallen in action for us.

this is an idiotic message, because those 40000+ (not 30000) are mostly terorist deads. Our soldier and policeman loose is about 6000...

Anyway, thanks to men who have fallen in action for us.
I'm not sure if you're aware but, your arguement supports my opinion...

People were saying "If I had another son I'd send him too" in a martyr's funeral ten years ago...
now they are saying "enough", "stop the bloodshed". People are broken after 6000 martyrs.

I am willing to fight and die to bring justice to our martyrs. And anyone who cries "stop the violence" or some gay shit like that in my funeral is no family of mine, and anyone who talks of having "peace" with the terrorists is no countrymen of mine.

Şehitler ölmez, vatan bölünmez.

I'm not sure if you're aware but, your arguement supports my opinion...

People were saying "If I had another son I'd send him too" in a martyr's funeral ten years ago...
now they are saying "enough", "stop the bloodshed". People are broken after 6000 martyrs.

I am willing to fight and die to bring justice to our martyrs. And anyone who cries "stop the violence" or some gay shit like that in my funeral is no family of mine, and anyone who talks of having "peace" with the terrorists is no countrymen of mine.

Şehitler ölmez, vatan bölünmez.
wait, peace was said by our government, the people want to beat the shit out of the terrorists

Back
Top Bottom