What's new

17 year old suicide bomber telling how mullah allowed them to tuch womens in dark

Do you know meaning of word talib ?

Talib means student:D

We should always think positive.

Thanks

Bongia he marna, Koi elaj ni ha tumhara

every now and then you see some educated people supportign them - and that just puts you in a weird situation. you want to hit them with a brick but then you will be one of them.

& you can also find some Educated Keyboard Taleban doing keyboard Jehad

Last edited:
I would ask mods to keep an eye on this senior Talib called Fundamentalist.He might get bold oneday and to prove his point,could take the extreme step like other Talibs and do Khudkhus Hamla in this forum putting the lives of Avatars in grave danger.;)

No dear their is not such attempt expected from him.
He is against in terrorist war ideology on the basis of his Mind (Aqal) difference with them.
But he is still sympathetic with them on the basis of his Faith with them.

Thanks...

& you can also find some Keyboard Taleban doing keyboard Jehad

lol- bongia - that word remind me of a joke by my friend mastan - joke was called bunga bunga,
--------------

keyboard taleban are everywhere - they are all over the globe they sit in America and whine about problems in afghan dude if you are so in to- it - why dont take a stand go there are fight for your people and their right or atleast - work in your country and make your self count.

i dont know when u get to internet - you realize to finish Taliban Nato forces are misguided.

tlabena head office is not in afghan but - in CANDA and UK and AMERICA. infect i find people from pakistan ( flag) way more civilized and peaceful in the thought process. about the problem they are facing there.

actually i think Pakistan is suffering because its lead by people who are - from out of Pakistan- as in they grow over seas and come and their the position of their parents to lead the country- they mostly dotn have the know how of the land.

may be they should send predator to Chicago, London , Ontario and Munich. they got it all wrong in - afghan only poor bloody buggers are living with fake taleban identity.

Virgins Virgins Virgins Vir-gin-s

Last edited by a moderator:

& you can also find some Educated Keyboard Taleban doing keyboard Jehad

Koi elaj ni ha tumhara

Kuda tume kasi tufan se asnah kar de
Kah teray bahar ke moug me istrab nahi

loool as if it wasnt enough of a problem for these virgin girls to live with this tag of being - never been kissed.

now they have to get screwedd even after their death by a bunch of terrorist. god save the world.

now - i dont know whocomes with these ideas ,

but i heard most of these terrorist become gay. and the higher official get fat by munching all day long- so they grow man boobs. loool may be in dark just to please a bunch fo kids they were offering them self in the name of wahabism.

next time any of terrorist try to fondle a virgin remember - girls are not that hairy. there can be mullah omar. :P

I would ask mods to keep an eye on this senior Talib called Fundamentalist.He might get bold oneday and to prove his point,could take the extreme step like other Talibs and do Khudkhus Hamla in this forum putting the lives of Avatars in grave danger.;)

In punjabi Khajur is called Chuhara , can we call you Chuhara ? in KSA Arabs young school boys are also known as Khajur , i dont know why you impressed by Khajur :lol:

Let me clearify you , I have no connection with any talib and never seen any talib in my life also very much against their distructive idealogy and faith.

So dont be frightened by me :smitten:

loool as if it wasnt enough of a problem for these virgin girls to live with this tag of being - never been kissed.

now they have to get screwedd even after their death by a bunch of terrorist. god save the world.

now - i dont know whocomes with these ideas ,

but i heard most of these terrorist become gay. and the higher official get fat by munching all day long- so they grow man boobs. loool may be in dark just to please a bunch fo kids they were offering them self in the name of wahabism.

next time any of terrorist try to fondle a virgin remember - girls are not that hairy. there can be mullah omar. :P

:rofl::rofl:

Now i have a question to Rehman Malik about **** recovered from taliban hideouts, i.e. What was the genre of recovered ****???

I am Sorry, but after reading the quoted post i couldn't resist it :lol:

the first news does not seems to be authentic to me? Just look at the website

http://www.baerumcricketclub.com/Untitled.jpg

Who this Erum Cricket Club is and why did the save this image titling untitled.jpg? instead of professional way of saving and publishing the picture and that too in the root directory?

can't say about the news if thats true or not but i am sure there is so much of prapoganda involved........ If the Talibans are terrorists, our government is not the angels also........ if there is a bomb blast they will come asnd say Taliban's did that without any confirmation

although i don't like talibans either :rofl:

the first news does not seems to be authentic to me? Just look at the website

http://www.baerumcricketclub.com/Untitled.jpg

Who this Erum Cricket Club is and why did the save this image titling untitled.jpg? instead of professional way of saving and publishing the picture and that too in the root directory?

can't say about the news if thats true or not but i am sure there is so much of prapoganda involved........ If the Talibans are terrorists, our government is not the angels also........ if there is a bomb blast they will come asnd say Taliban's did that without any confirmation

although i don't like talibans either :rofl:

ppl who are discussing here are professional ? lol

Found this news and copied to webside since orginal webside would allow that.

ya Allah Mafii .... what have we become ??? i can now say this with utmost shame and fear that .........Muslims have now become the biggest threat to Islam then any of its enemies ever were .
have you guys ever thought (pakistani brothers and sisters) that will Allah ever forgive us for letting people destroy and defame his beautiful system of life like that !
just this thought scares the hell out of me .

Back
Top Bottom