Status
Not open for further replies.

karan.1970

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
16 killed in Karachi

KARACHI - The unabated target killing claimed 16 lives in various incidents here on Wednesday.

A man belonging to Ahmadi community, Zahoor Ahmed Kiyani, 46, was shot dead along with his neighbour Noorul Wahid in Mujahid Colony area of Orangi Town.

Police said Kiyani was affiliated with Ahmadiyya community. He was sitting outside his residence along with his neighbour when some gunmen riding a motorcycle came and sprayed bullets indiscriminately. He sustained multiple bullets wounds when Wahid passing through the spot trying to caught the culprits which resulting gunmen also shot him and managed to flee. The victims were rushed to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital for autopsy. Later, the bodies were handed over to their families. Kiyani was working as staffer of the Anti-Narcotics Force and was posted to the Anti-Smuggling Unit of Pakistan Customs. Police have registered an FIR against unidentified assailants.

Two killed and one other wounded in an incident of firing here in the jurisdiction of Sohrab Goth police station.

Yousuf, 48, and a teenager, Attaur Rehman were killed and a nine-year-old boy, Sajid were wounded when some unidentified armed culprits opened indiscriminate fire near Malik Agha Hotel on Super Highway.

Police sources said the culprits belonged to the Waliur Rehman group of Taliban, who arrived in the area of slain TTP commander Sher Khan Mehsud to create panic.

The victims were innocent and not affiliated with any outlawed organisation. The assailants, however, managed to escape. No case was registered while further investigation was underway. Two mutilated bodies were found from Band Murad Goth. Police found identification chits from the victims’ pockets.
One victim was identified as Haji Abdul Razzak, 50, and Pathan Khan, 35. Their bodies were taken to morgue after autopsy at ASH. Police said both the victims were tortured and were also shot multiple times. Both the victims were kidnapped from Lyari and Hub Chowki areas separately. There were reports that Razzak was a Balochistan-based journalist but Razzak’s family did not recognise him.
A poultry shop owner namely Rana Arshad, 40, was killed by armed culprits in the remits of Korangi Industrial Area police station.

Police said he was sitting at his poultry shop when two armed men riding a motorcycle shot him dead over unexplained reasons.

In another incident of firing a man namely Malang, 45 was gunned down in Baldia Town’s Saeedabad area. Police said he was the supplier of diesel and initial investigation suggested that the victim was killed by armed culprits over offering resistance in a robbing bid.

Another man namely Omer Ali, 30, was shot dead near Ghausia Masjid in Bilal Colony. Police said he was the resident of the same area. The motive behind the incident has yet to be ascertained.
A middle-aged man, who has yet to be identified, was shot dead by armed men in Orangi Town’s Furniture Market. Police said at least two armed men riding a motorcycle shot him dead when he was buying fruits. The motive behind the incident has yet to be ascertained.

A dead body was found from Ganna Market in Super Highway. The victim has yet to be identified. Police officials said he was shot at least five times and several marks of torture were also found on his body.

In Sohrab Goth, another man was found dead near Super Highway. Police officials said the body was at least four days old. It was later moved to morgue for identification.

Gulshan-e-Mymar police found a shot dead body of a youth near Afghan Basti. The body was shifted to the morgue after autopsy where he was identified as Salman Usman. He went missing on Sunday when he was on his way to home. Police have yet to ascertain the motive behind the murder while handed over the body to family.

In another violent incident, police said Muzafar Musharraf was a roadside stall owner. Some gunmen riding a motorbike came and shot him twice. The assailants managed to escape while the victim was rushed to ASH where doctors pronounced him dead.

A jawan of Pakistan Army was shot dead here in the jurisdictions of Surjani Town police station. Police said the victim Safeer Ashraf was posted in Bhawalpur. He came here on vacations and was standing outside his residence when some gunmen riding a motorbike targeted him and managed to flee. Police remained clueless and handed over the body to family after autopsy.

One Moin Munir was on his way to home when some gunmen riding a motorbike shot him in Sector 36-B Surjani Town. He was taken to the hospital where doctors pronounced him dead and handed the body over to the family after autopsy.

Why is this lone guy just posting negatives on Pakistan daily? Does he want to pleasure himself?

Why is this lone guy just posting negatives on Pakistan daily? Does he want to pleasure himself?

Most anti-Pakistan threads are started by Indians to seek mental pleasure. Although its an offense leading to a ban as per guidelines of the forums but who enforces/ follows them anyways. :omghaha:

On topic, what new muslims killing other muslims while whole world is killing them.

It seems that situation in karachi is as grim as that of baluchistan...

RIP

Most anti-Pakistan threads are started by Indians to seek mental pleasure. Although its an offense leading to a ban as per guidelines of the forums but who enforces/ follows them anyways. :omghaha:

On topic, what new muslims killing other muslims while whole world is killing them.

A couple of things..

1. Dont blame the messenger if you do not like the message
2. Social issues of Pakistan is a banned topic by international members. This is not a social issue..

And suddenly there are 5-10 Indians members are watching this thread while Pakistani members are none.

They seem very excited especially Karan1970, it is work of devil you know.

And suddenly there are 5-10 Indians members are watching this thread while Pakistani members are none.

actually, this is very sad. pakistanis have developed a thick skin.

A couple of things..

2. Social issues of Pakistan is a banned topic by international members. This is not a social issue..

Sir i have a question :raise:

Well I demand back the administrative system and Mr.Kamal as administrator,we have prospered a lot during his administration and he was ranked as second out of top five administrators of Asia.

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

A couple of things..

Mr. Messenger, if you had read the last line before going up in fumes you would have realized I had an irony of Muslim status in the world which would be in your favor.

I am too tired to search through the threads I where I once read anti-Pakistan threads by Indians are not allowed, I may even be wrong but it still doesn't change the fact that your mental pleasure is satisfied by discussing a topic about deaths of people that has little to no relation to you.

Meh, this forum does little in terms of a mature discussion. Its more of a numbers game, more one side members more biased the whole forum. I have minimized my discussions here anyways since every where its low quality fruitless threads/ blame game and trolling not even done right.

Mr. Messenger, if you had read the last line before going up in fumes you would have realized I had an irony of Muslim status in the world which would be in your favor.

I am too tired to search through the threads I where I once read anti-Pakistan threads by Indians are not allowed, I may even be wrong but it still doesn't change the fact that your mental pleasure is satisfied by discussing a topic about deaths of people that has little to no relation to you.

A couple of things again.. While I quoted you, I was responding to Pakistani reaction to the thread. Also, I may be wrong but I do remember that social issues were off limits.. If I am wrong, will be happy to apologize and bow out..

And again, lets not second guess each others' motives and intentions here.. This is a discussion forum.. You have something to contribute to the thread, go right ahead. You dont like it, move on.. What's the point trying to analyze the OP.. Am sure you have better things to do with your time than to point a shrink brain at anonymous pixels on the internet...

Advise to Pakistani members, don't response to Karan.1970's many negative threads toward Pakistan, it will be only all Indians members discussion and their mental pleasures which is common issues.

@Oscar @WebMaster @Aeronaut

Last edited by a moderator:
You are a bad bad guy karan .... how dare you discuss the internal issues of Pakistan when we have more pressing issues back at home.

A couple of things again.. While I quoted you, I was responding to Pakistani reaction to the thread. Also, I may be wrong but I do remember that social issues were off limits.. If I am wrong, will be happy to apologize and bow out..

And again, lets not second guess each others' motives and intentions here.. This is a discussion forum.. You have something to contribute to the thread, go right ahead. You dont like it, move on.. What's the point trying to analyze the OP.. Am sure you have better things to do with your time than to point a shrink brain at anonymous pixels on the internet...

At the moment no, I really don't have much important things going on around which is why I am on PDF. Before you quoted me, there was only 1 Pakistani, how is he the majority of Pakistani reaction?

Plus it REALLY does not take a psychiatrist to guess the poster's motives that has no relation to the topic especially when it comes to Indian/ Pakistani/ Chinese nationalities. Native people are already frustrated with these killings. But I'll move on, its not like discussing what goes in Pakistan with Indians leads to anywhere forget what goes on directly between both countries.

A couple of things..

It is, it is not related to the war on terror and is a BANNED topic.
CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom