15 pictures that depict the true beauty of Pakistan

Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
15 pictures that depict the true beauty of Pakistan

1160842-pkcover-1471160529.gif

While we have developed a love-hate relationship with the noisy, cluttered streets of big cities such as Karachi and Lahore, we often overlook the natural beauty Pakistan has to offer.

Here are 10 pictures that will reignite your love for the scenic masterpiece in our own backyard:

1. Eagles nest — Hunza

pk-1.jpg

PHOTO: MURTUZA HASAN ASKARI

2. Interior Sindh

pk-2.jpg

PHOTO: HENNA QAISAR

13 stunning pictures portraying Pakistan’s architectural heritage

3. Rural Punjab

pk-3.jpg

4. Seaview, Karachi

pk-4.jpg

5. Interior Sindh

pk-5.jpg

6. Shardah, Neelum Valley, Kashmir

pk-9.gif

PHOTO: FILE

7. Plaza, Karachi

pk-7.jpg

PHOTO: NABEEHA CHAUDHARY

Around Pakistan in 30 days: A journey of cultural diversity, history begins

8. Atabad lake

pk-10.gif

PHOTO: SOHAIB AKBER

9. Hingol

pk-13.gif

10. Manthokha Waterfalls — Skardu, Baltistan

pk-15.gif

PHOTO: NADIA QAISAR

11. Golden marmot at Deosai

pk-16.gif

PHOTO: NADIA QAISAR

12. Interior Sindh

We have a Such beautiful Places in Pakistan From Mountains to deserts to Plains to beautiful beaches etc everything

But Alas Government is not Investing in Tourism we can earn $Billions

The biggest obstacle to the development of the tourism industry in Pakistan is the unstable social environment.
I'm referring to the terrorists.

The biggest obstacle to the development of the tourism industry in Pakistan is the unstable social environment.
I'm referring to the terrorists.

To some extent, u r right. But security situation has seen a lot of improvement in past recent years. Terrorists are on their run. Local visitors from other parts of Pakistan and foreigners do go a lot to tourist places. some regions of Baluchistan and tribal areas have trouble otherwise rest of country, as depicted in above pics, is absolutely fine and worth visiting.

Eagles Nest, Kachura lake and Shardah really remind me of the place I was born and Raised(Alaska) Anyway you have a really beautiful country, best of luck!

Thnx and welcum to forum....

To some extent, u r right. But security situation has seen a lot of improvement in past recent years. Terrorists are on their run. Local visitors from other parts of Pakistan and foreigners do go a lot to tourist places. some regions of Baluchistan and tribal areas have trouble otherwise rest of country, as depicted in above pics, is absolutely fine and worth visiting.

Thnx and welcum to forum....
With the construction of the economic corridor of China and Pakistan, I believe that the tourism industry in Pakistan will have a greater potential for development.
We were all expecting.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom