What's new

15 pakistani killed by Al Qaeda

Status
Not open for further replies.
This money corrupts governm

But the Saudis have more money and influence, and thanks to the Saudis Pakistan will forever be linked to Osama bin laden and al Qaeda

nationalism trumps anti-Pakistani money

Islamism burns down Pakistan due to anti-Pakistan money

Why not army take action aginst them and take them dowen our govt no gona do anything about and our soldiers are sacrifying them important lives i wish that right pak army take postion and start killing and hanging those people who belong to terrerist

A revolution (like cultural revolution in china) is inevitable in Pakistan.. Shoule be lead by Pakistan youth (with the help of social medias)..But should need a leader (like Mao or Hazzare) to control and co-ordination.. I think Imran Khan is the only one in Pak to suit that role..

A revolution (like cultural revolution in china) is inevitable in Pakistan.. Shoule be lead by Pakistan youth (with the help of social medias)..But should need a leader (like Mao or Hazzare) to control and co-ordination.. I think Imran Khan is the only one in Pak to suit that role..
Sorry bro that taliban ki rakheel is stupid and coward so we dont support him

same as banu incident duplicate thread i will requests the mods to merge it , also title different than link it reports taliban atacks no news of AQ @Oscar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom