What's new

15,000 Kazakh students study in China, Kazakhstan among top countries sending students to China

Why Kazakh students from Kazakhstan flock to Xinjiang's "education camps" for their education?

Is that difficult for a foreign student to enter the prestigious universities like Beijing or Qinghua. What need to be prepared, aside from money.

My daughter is studying in one of the best, if not the best, secondary schools in Hanoi and i am wondering between Japan, China and the US.

Is that difficult for a foreign student to enter the prestigious universities like Beijing or Qinghua. What need to be prepared, aside from money.

My daughter is studying in one of the best, if not the best, secondary schools in Hanoi and i am wondering between Japan, China and the US.
I heard it's easier for foreigners to enroll into top Chinese universities because of the government preferential policies to promote China overseas, I don't know how much easier and the detailed procedures though.

Maybe they know

Last edited:

The difficulty is lower than that of Chinese local students, after all, the degree of competition is much lower.

Back
Top Bottom