What's new

130 BSF personnel fall ill due to food poisoning in Meghalaya

SRP

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
SHILLONG: Altogether 130 BSF personnel fell ill on Sunday due to suspected food poisoning and were admitted in different hospitals in Meghalaya's West Garo Hills district, officials said.

The BSF personnel, deployed in Dobasipara in Tura complained of severe pain in the abdomen just after having their breakfast, they said.

Of the 130, around 80 were rushed to a nearby mission hospital while the rest were admitted to a government civil hospital and other private hospitals in Tura, the officials said.

The doctors suspected the ailments were caused by food poisoning. The Dobasipara unit is the sector headquarters of the BSF in Garo Hills region.

BSF authorities said they have asked for an expert team to investigate the matter.

A team from the Guwahati Frontier headquarters of the border guards will arrive in Tura on Monday to investigate into the matter, Abhimanyu Singh, a senior BSF official in charge of the team, told PTI.

"We are currently reviewing the incident and are collecting the samples of food provided to the jawans," he said.

The official said conditions of the affected personnel are not critical but they are under close observation.

130 BSF personnel fall ill due to food poisoning in Meghalaya - The Times of India

Blame ISI now coz ur media will going to do the same in couple of hours

Hey SSG commando you are trolling too much these days,Focus on your training lol.

Last edited:

attention whore
Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.
example
You're such a GD attention whore!

another one.......

Attention Whore
A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1.is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
2.interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior
3.displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions
4.consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self
5.has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail
6.shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion
7.is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances
8.considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are.

Basically, a drama queen
Evelyn is such an attention whore. I hate her.

Urban Dictionary: attention whore

Hey SSG commando you are dreaming trolling too mcuh these days,Focus on your training lol.
Yara i joined this Site for info but all i see is people trolling each other so (hamara b dil hai)
:cheers:

attention whore
Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.
example

another one.......

Attention Whore
A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1.is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
2.interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior
5.has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail
6.shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion

Basically, a drama queen

keep on bitching kiddo as if i care :pop:

attention whore
example

another one.......

Attention Whore

Basically, a drama queen

keep on bitching kiddo as if i care :pop:

Errrrrr get well soon .... :undecided: :undecided: :undecided:

@BDforever

Tell me you guys didn't send them stale mishti !!! :dirol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom