What's new

13-Year-Old Raped, Strangled In UP; Eyes Gouged, Tongue Cut, Says Father

Indian stats themselves are an interesting exercise in candour and transparency in the secular republic. In occupied Kashmir, parents of those killed by security forces cannot obtain death certificates as doctors are instructed by the state apparatus not to write those death certificates. I wouldn't trust Indian stats as far as I can see them.

The irony is you will never see Indians reprobate such acts but rather find excuses because they believe in a rhetoric called "Sab Changa Si"...when their filth is exposed they start giving out certificates of deshdrohi.

As if this guy @Zapper is more Indian than the people of UP.

Good Lord, this is horrific, sick to my stomach just reading this.

Raped, mutilated and murdered, Good Lord, I don't even know what to say.

Horrific horrific horrific beyond measure.....

Yet when you call Indians out on their child molesting behaviour you get called a racist and to be more sensitive to Indian culture

Lakhimpur Kheri has 66% muslims population so the people there are "secular".

In any case the killers were caught by Yogi govt. in 2 days and are now in Jail.

However the LIES and Torture Fetish demonstrated in this forum is remarkable, though not surprising.

Lakhimpur Kheri rape-murder victim’s eyes weren’t gouged out, tongue not chopped — UP Police

https://theprint.in/india/lakhimpur...uged-out-tongue-not-chopped-up-police/482978/

Kill both of them please......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom