What's new

13 Bus Passengers executed in Balochistan,10 more missing.

Assault Rifle

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
DUNYA NEWS: AT least 13 Bus passengers were killed after being abducted from a a bus in Mach in Balochistan.
10 more Passengers are still missing.

Separately an FC soldier was killed and 2 NATO Oil tankers were destroyed in a militant attack.

SOURCE: DUNYA News, GEO TV.

Must have been shias. Shias are being killed in huge numbers in Pakistan. Iran should open up its borders for these Shias before all of them get executed in Pakistan.

http://dawn.com/news/1034513/at-least-seven-abducted-passengers-killed-in-mach

BOLAN: At least seven passengers — who were kidnapped in the early hours of Tuesday morning from two Punjab-bound buses in Mach area of Bolan district — were later found killed.

According to DawnNews, armed men stopped Sadiqabad and Rajanpur bound buses in the Bolan district of Balochistan. After checking the identification cards of 13 passengers, the suspected militants took them to nearby mountains. Later, seven dead bodies were discovered there.

Levis sources said the deceased persons hailed from the province of Punjab.

According to Mach tehsildar, Zubair Ahmed Kurd, a Frontier Corps (FC) and Levies operation was ongoing in the area where the kidnapping took place to apprehend the culprits.

Meanwhile, hospital sources said the bodies of the dead persons had been dispatched to the provincial capital Quetta.

In fact, they seemed to be Punjabi settlers in Balochistan. We all know who backs some baloch organizations.

These BLA terrorists are so dumb they even kill Baloch from Punjab like DG Khan and Rajanpur.

the government should stop the f**ING around and start a full scale militry operation in blochistan to kill these insects

the government should stop the f**ING around and start a full scale militry operation in blochistan to kill these insects
your answer is sensible..........i think most of people doesn't understand Baluchistan issue..........balochi is not terrorist .......also their fundamental is different from other terrorist organisation............what i have understood (i may be wrong).........i consider there movement like naxal movement in India...............they are not against shia nor any other Islamic group......

they are divided in 18 tribe and every tribe has there own sardar.......and presently they are working in dis-centralize way , all 18 sardar managing there movement in there own way ......

what i have understood ,they have only 2 major issue ........
1st all tribe leader are very possessive about their land........they simply don't want any other (pujabi /sindhi/etc) to be enter in (Baluchistan),right now at present they have zero tolerance for that,

2nd> they know very well.....Baluchistan is full of minerals and natural resources.......if Pakistan government will explore all this resource .........they will become very rich......that is way ,they target mostly development work.......
human killing is only revenge against the act what Pakistan army is doing with balochi young man......(you can see on you tube....one documentary on Baluchistan.......filmed by al jazeera tv ) i don't think so killing of common people is in their agenda to create terror............i guess their pure agenda is land of Baluchistan not religious difference ...............

also i guess , they not against development , only they have fear that , what money will come from natural resource that will be looted by Punjabi governance.....still they have strong feeling that entire Pakistan is control and dominated by Punjabi......

because of high level of corruption they didn't have faith on people .............

so in my view their agenda is very clear .........1>no other race should to be enter in Baluchistan.....it should remain intact.....
second is what ever money is going to earn from natural resource that should be entirely spend on development of Baluchistan

right now all tribe leader is agree on one point .........that is no more discussion on autonomy.......only freedom is solution.......if pak army will not deal with this situation sensibly or i must say tactfully..........than situation may go ********

14, including three security officers, killed in Mach - DAWN.COM

BOLAN: At least seven passengers — who were kidnapped in the early hours of Tuesday morning from two Punjab-bound buses in Mach area of Bolan district — were later found killed.

According to DawnNews, armed men stopped Sadiqabad and Rajanpur bound buses in the Bolan district of Balochistan. After checking the identification cards of 13 passengers, the suspected militants took them to nearby mountains. Later, seven dead bodies were discovered there.

Levis sources said the deceased persons hailed from the province of Punjab.

According to Mach tehsildar, Zubair Ahmed Kurd, a Frontier Corps (FC) and Levies operation was ongoing in the area where the kidnapping took place to apprehend the culprits.

Meanwhile, hospital sources said the bodies of the dead persons had been dispatched to the provincial capital Quetta.

Now its the best time to put Levis and FC Balochistan along with Pak-Iran border as it will help them reduce such incidence also Army must(not saying should) recruit Local Baloch Men in Army, Coast Guards, FC& Levis forces.

Also the Govt. of Balochistan should try to increase the total number of Police of the province to 500,000 Men being paid good starting salaries like Rs.25K with complete residential facilities like Military has with free health and education.

sickening.....

p.s.
my friends always invite me to Quetta and I am like okay- when things get settle a bit, and its been years.

Baloch Ajoe Lashkar will gift us some more dead bodies ... And we will say "Talk to the Baloch nationalists"

Rest in Peace :cry:

Now its the best time to put Levis and FC Balochistan along with Pak-Iran border as it will help them reduce such incidence also Army must(not saying should) recruit Local Baloch Men in Army, Coast Guards, FC& Levis forces.

Also the Govt. of Balochistan should try to increase the total number of Police of the province to 500,000 Men being paid good starting salaries like Rs.25K with complete residential facilities like Military has with free health and education.

and where would govt get that $3 billion from?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom