What's new

12 Rabiul Awwal Mubarak

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Not indulging myself into any debate. Reading the Durood is mutually accepted by all sects of Islam. Whether you are celebrating the Birth of the Prophet or sorrowful for the death of the Prophet on this day. It is requested to read Durood upon him at least once.

Jazak'Allah khayr

اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ كَمَا صَلَّيْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَعَلَى آلِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ إِنَّكَ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيدٌ اللَّهُمَّ بَارِكْ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ كَمَا بَارَكْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَعَلَى آلِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ إِنَّكَ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيدٌ

Avoid any useless debate or I will complain to the Moderators

7741794474_0eea2d4595_h.jpg

15360d1358599465-jashn-e-eid-milad-un-nabi-12-rabi-ul-awal-wallpapers-12-rabi-ul-awaal-wallpaper.jpg

best_design_12_rabi_ul_awwal_wallpaper_2012-1920x1440.jpg

12rabiulawalislamicbackground.jpg

Last edited:
Instead off celebrating his birthday we need to study his life and Quran and Sunnat and follow them

Muhammad (pbuh) was the greatest man ever......... . Studying Quran and Hadith and following them has nothing to do with "not celebrating his birthday" ... We should celebrate his birthday , we should celebrate everything good related to him AND more importantly we should follow Quran and the teachings of Islam instead of following teachings of Mullah scum

Last edited:
Muhammad (pbuh) was the greatest man ever......... . Studying Quran and Hadith and following them has nothing to do with "not celebrating his birthday" ... We should celebrate his birthday , we should celebrate everything good related to him AND we should follow Quran and the teachings of Islam instead of following teachings of Mullah scum
Well actually, None of the Sahabaa celebrated his birthday !!!

It is a bid'ah.

Well actually, None of the Sahabaa celebrated his birthday !!!

It is a bid'ah.

The Holy Prophet Muhammad (Allah's Grace and Peace be upon him) celebrated his own Milad by having fast. Imam Wali ud din write this narration with reference to the Saheeh Muslim. When the Prophet of Allah (Allah's Grace and Peace be upon him) was asked about the fast of Monday. He (Allah's Grace and Peace be upon him) said:

"I took birth and the Quran was revealed upon me in this day."
(Mishkat Sharif, Page 179)

The Holy Prophet Muhammad (Allah's Grace and Peace be upon him) celebrated his own Milad by having fast. Imam Wali ud din write this narration with reference to the Saheeh Muslim. When the Prophet of Allah (Allah's Grace and Peace be upon him) was asked about the fast of Monday. He (Allah's Grace and Peace be upon him) said:

"I took birth and the Quran was revealed upon me in this day."
(Mishkat Sharif, Page 179)
we'll discuss this later on pm.

Instead off celebrating his birthday we need to study his life and Quran and Sunnat and follow them
Just second post and you are already destroying my thread :angry:

My Grandmother died on 3rd February 1988. I was married on 3rd February 2013. This year we will be celebrating on the same day. You can prefer to mourn if you feel mourning is better than celebrating.

Please don't destroy my thread.

Muhammad (pbuh) was the greatest man ever......... . Studying Quran and Hadith and following them has nothing to do with "not celebrating his birthday" ... We should celebrate his birthday , we should celebrate everything good related to him AND more importantly we should follow Quran and the teachings of Islam instead of following teachings of Mullah scum
He died on the same date so what actually are you celebrating and yes we need to follow Quran and Sunnah and when Muslims will do that weather you like it or not they all will be pretty much so called Mullahs in fact more hardcore than current ones

He died on the same date so what actually are you celebrating and yes we need to follow Quran and Sunnah and when Muslims will do that weather you like it or not they all will be pretty much so called Mullahs in fact more hardcore than current ones

No , actually he did not die on 12 Rabi ul awwal , and most probably was neither born this day . And the dates dont matter much . hope you understand .

No , actually he did not die on 12 Rabi ul awwal , and most probably was neither born this day . And the dates dont matter much . hope you understand .
Exactly sir because He has said that he was born on Monday but he never told the date and those who are expert in dates and calenders they say that most probably birth was on 9th so I agree with you here

1535479_808321095861175_1031288650_n.jpg

1044895_808320725861212_1861339834_n.jpg

1538786_808319922527959_1093119031_n.jpg

1525730_808318699194748_684573087_n.jpg

1507596_808683042491647_540226350_n.jpg

1010565_808686609157957_1693767788_n.jpg

These are some really good books on life of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW

Back
Top Bottom