What's new

12 Maoists, one Greyhound constable killed in alleged encounter on Telangana-Chhattisgarh border

The Supreme Court should speak with the Maoists/Naxalites. After all, the Naxalites are not fighting for their personal gain. These highly empathetic and intelligent people should be brought into the mainstream.

I reluctantly agree to the point that government should open up negotiation with naxalites, but will they drop arms to facilitate such a move?

they got some big 1-3 big fishes !!

The Supreme Court should speak with the Maoists/Naxalites. After all, the Naxalites are not fighting for their personal gain. These highly empathetic and intelligent people should be brought into the mainstream.

I agree, most of the Maoists/Naxals took up arms due to extreme poverty coupled with rampant corruption and negligence in their region. They are not like the scumbag religious fighters who dream of 72 virgins. These people should be brought to the mainstream but before that they should lay down their arms.

These terrorists were given enough opportunities to lay down their arms and the join the society and fight for the society in a democratic way...
Any body who tries to stir up violence...need to be removed.

As if this wasn't tried. The government already tried talking things to Maoist and Naxalites. Offered jobs for those who lay down their arms. But their ideology and dreams are different. Helping and supporting the poor and downtrodden is just a coverup like any other communists. Their ultimate aim is to become a greater political entity which should never be allowed.

I reluctantly agree to the point that government should open up negotiation with naxalites, but will they drop arms to facilitate such a move?

Well, a precondition of laying down arms before starting dialogue will be difficult, but it must be attempted.

Secondly, as per my humble opinion, the Supreme Court must be participant to these talks.

These terrorists were given enough opportunities to lay down their arms and the join the society and fight for the society in a democratic way...
Any body who tries to stir up violence...need to be removed.

Please read @AyanRay 's post.

They will not...AP government is doing that since decades...those who surrender will start with a clean slate and govt funds their business or ensures employment...instead they tried to kill CBN!!

As if this wasn't tried. The government already tried talking things to Maoist and Naxalites. Offered jobs for those who lay down their arms. But their ideology and dreams are different. Helping and supporting the poor and downtrodden is just a coverup like any other communists. Their ultimate aim is to become a greater political entity which should never be allowed.

Well, even AAP's concept of "Swaraj" direct-demoracy is different from the current Indian way of administrative setup. We must accommodate radical views if they are good.

I agree, most of the Maoists/Naxals took up arms due to extreme poverty coupled with rampant corruption and negligence in their region. They are not like the scumbag religious fighters who dream of 72 virgins. These people should be brought to the mainstream but before that they should lay down their arms.
These are just excuses. You ask a thief, he will give a lot of excuses. A serial killer, murderer or terrorist, he will have more excuses. You said they join insurgency because of poverty, yet they handle millions of rupees. Their members carry AK 47's, or 303's, RDX, Gelignite sticks. Yet somehow, they are poor people, I'll tell you what poor people look like. Few years back, the something similar happened in kerala, when tribal people felt betrayed by the government. They attacked the police, with arrows and knives.

This is Muthanga strike.
dc-Cover-r8042m98eiih57jrih6dp8b4f4-20160406062955.Medi.jpeg

How the Maoists are.

upfront-5-nov6-1_647_102717060521.jpg

Sorry, no need to negotiate peace. Because there will not be one.

Back
Top Bottom