What's new

11 Terrorists dead, 3 nabbed as Quetta airport attack fails.

I have lived at cantt as well, airport is pretty far isn't it?
When we were therez the back area was totally open and we would go there routinely.
Well airport is far from Cantt but not from here Jinnah town well there are 2 ways go to at airport from here if i can take Samungily road than western bypass so i can reach airport in 15 minutes

Confusion on the ground it seems, firing still going on.

Reports of 3-4 terrorists still being there and hiding.

Let's hope it all vets resolved quickly.
Its not BLA its TTP Baloch don't have suicide bombers and can do these kind off operations
Confusion on the ground it seems, firing still going on.

Reports of 3-4 terrorists still being there and hiding.

Let's hope it all vets resolved quickly.
Well 4 blasts have been heard from PAF air base

Last edited:
Terrorists are shifting targets. First they attack Samugli air base. Failing that they try at Khalid air strip near Quetta.
You know what that means? They have a central command and control actively communicating with them re-directing them and sending re-enforcements.
We are so lame and low tech that we are not intercepting their communications which are essentially on wireless or satellite phones.

People can call Musharraf bad,but he knew how to deal with terrorists. All vehicles carrying important personnel were fitted with radio frequency jammers.

Security Agencies used to intercept all radio communications. thats how they found Akber Bugti,by intercepting his Thuraya satellite phone signals.

Irony is wwe are going backwards instead of forwards. Performance of security agencies is worse than what it was during Musharraf era.

From last night there is a plane which is travelling in sky of Quetta in same circle mostly

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom