What's new

11 Terrorists dead, 3 nabbed as Quetta airport attack fails.

According to IG Balochistan, 4 phosphorous bombs disposed on the base wall.

This seemingly was a coordinated attack, with an attempt also made at Khalid base (the Army aviation base (or strip)). The effort at Khalid was pretty small from the looks of it, but the effort at Samungli was made with some ammo.

Good job.

It is evident that we have learned something in terms of securing our assets.

Now interesting thing to note will be whether they are Baloch groups or TTP.
It was TTP Baloch don't do these kind off attacks and few were wearing suicide jackets

News floating that 1 terrorist killed just now.

I just heard another big blast from back side of my home it can be from PAF air base :undecided:

I hope all the terrorists are killed with no one of them escaping
i hope they capture at least 1 or 2 for information on who sent them…

Damn it, these bastards don't even leave us alone on Independence day. God as our witness, we will exact our revenge.
And we will make the full payment with interests for the attack on the Ziarat residency this time last year.
i think its ttp and their funders behind this attack on independence day….

Can only be BLA/BRA. Once ISI is done with the talibunnies i hope they go all guns blazing on the Baloch terrorists as well.

Where are you living?

Probably it is the agencies defusing the bombs found from the base.
Well Airport and PAF base is about 15-20 minutes drive from my home and the back side is open no big buildings where i live so when they did attack there i was hearing firing and blasts, well now it can be bomb they defuse or something else

Can only be BLA/BRA. Once ISI is done with the talibunnies i hope they go all guns blazing on the Baloch terrorists as well.
Well there still undercover operations are going against BRA/BLA well by the way all balochs are not terrorist

Well Airport and PAF base is about 15-20 minutes drive from my home and the back side is open no big buildings where i live so when they did attack there i was hearing firing and blasts, well now it can be bomb they defuse or something else

Well there still undercover operations are going against BRA/BLA well by the way all balochs are not terrorist

I know all Baloch are not terrorist. Infact only 1-2% perhaps only who are misguided by fake propaganda and for some cheap money, they come up with these separatist mentality.

I am from Quetta and lived there until 1997. The Samungli area (where the airbase and the airport are located) is heavily infested with Afghan refugee camps, which have now developed into permanent settlements. In-fact the airbase/airport is almost surrounded by these illegal Afghan settlements. I am not saying that it is not possible for BLA/BRA terrorists to attempt infiltration, but it is more plausible that TTP is behind this because of logistics available to them in this area.

I have lived at cantt as well, airport is pretty far isn't it?
When we were therez the back area was totally open and we would go there routinely.

Its not BLA its TTP Baloch don't have suicide bombers and can do these kind off operations

Confusion on the ground it seems, firing still going on.

Reports of 3-4 terrorists still being there and hiding.

Let's hope it all vets resolved quickly.

Firing and explosions still being heard around air bases and ISPR saying 3 terrorists blew themselves up

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom