What's new

11, 000MW electricity to be added to grid by June 2018: Awais Leghari

Well Mr. then OP is reporting it incorrectly ... It should be mentioned that progress is from last 4 years furthermore, this is not something to be proud of as most of these projects are on heavy loans and our nation is in debt heavily ... Real measure of performance is growth rate, inflation rate, unemployment, social index, education and health ...

Unfortunately, none is favourable except for window dressing ...
I am not gonna argue with you just suggest that you read more about it. Look for the terms of these projects and see who is borrowing the money and who is going to pay back the loans. Is it the company building the plant or is it the government itself borrowing it.

Also I listed only projects completed in 2017 and the ones completing in first half of 2018.

I don't have time to blow your bubble for each project but the first project in your list was planned by PPP then got stuck due to inefficiency of PPP and then inaugrated by Nawaz Sharief in 2014 ... and as per you the list belongs to 2017 ...

Most of these will get a ribbon cutting ceremony from PMLN government like we had for Karachi Hyderabad motorway last year (but incomplete yet) ...

Bottomline is we need actual progress and not on paper progress on project where commission can be earned (Hint : Multan metro)

Talk to us when we can see increasing export (it is decreasing as of now) decreasing import (it is increasing as of now and irronically most of the projects listed are based on imported fuel even for coal) , above 10 growth rate (required for increasing standard of living of Pakistanis and very much possible for a small and underdeveloped country like us), reduce unemployment, increased taxation on rich, reduced corruption and alot of other geniune indicators , otherwise this is just paper work for which they are paid for not something to be great of ...

Elections are near & yet once again lying chutyapa has started.

Elections are near & yet once again lying chutyapa has started.
Some are brainwashed and some are brainwashing (media cell). At end of the day they are all fellow countrymen, little misguided but still fellow Pakistanis. While advocating my stand if I sense a fixation to certain school of thought despite valid reasoning then I know they are victims of propaganda or even the culprits behind it.

Some are brainwashed and some are brainwashing (media cell). At end of the day they are all fellow countrymen, little misguided but still fellow Pakistanis. While advocating my stand if I sense a fixation to certain school of thought despite valid reasoning then I know they are victims of propaganda or even the culprits behind it.
Brother although i disagree with your point of view but you above post is perfect as we are fellow Pakistani with the objective of prosperous Pakistan ...

I respect your opinion however i would like you to visit whole of Pakistan outside northern Punjab and you will see how are we being treated furthermore corruption is at its peak ... People like secp chairman, ex NAB chairman sartaj aziz and ishaq dar has already destroyed institutions

Country's been slowly decaying since Ayub Khan's departure.

Common citizens of Pakistan are targets since the beginning. To manipulate their mindsets, their dress, their way of life, likes, dislikes, languages, values has been a goal since 1947
Brother although i disagree with your point of view but you above post is perfect as we are fellow Pakistani with the objective of prosperous Pakistan ...

I respect your opinion however i would like you to visit whole of Pakistan outside northern Punjab and you will see how are we being treated furthermore corruption is at its peak ... People like secp chairman, ex NAB chairman sartaj aziz and ishaq dar has already destroyed institutions

Pak is making mistake of getting very expensive electricity...the new Chinese plants will generate electricity @ 18-20 PKR

Pak is making mistake of getting very expensive electricity...the new Chinese plants will generate electricity @ 18-20 PKR

Where did you hear this?

I don't have time to blow your bubble for each project but the first project in your list was planned by PPP then got stuck due to inefficiency of PPP and then inaugrated by Nawaz Sharief in 2014 ... and as per you the list belongs to 2017 ...

Most of these will get a ribbon cutting ceremony from PMLN government like we had for Karachi Hyderabad motorway last year (but incomplete yet) ...

Bottomline is we need actual progress and not on paper progress on project where commission can be earned (Hint : Multan metro)

Talk to us when we can see increasing export (it is decreasing as of now) decreasing import (it is increasing as of now and irronically most of the projects listed are based on imported fuel even for coal) , above 10 growth rate (required for increasing standard of living of Pakistanis and very much possible for a small and underdeveloped country like us), reduce unemployment, increased taxation on rich, reduced corruption and alot of other geniune indicators , otherwise this is just paper work for which they are paid for not something to be great of ...

You are not saying much that's on-topic. All these power projects are under construction, some of them complete, some almost complete, and the rest under construction. I am not sure you have been keeping up with CPEC, but these projects are a result of CPEC.

Back
Top Bottom