What's new

100 crore stolen BY THE PUNJAB GOVT.

What is this country?
A clean drinking water project worth 100 crore was awarded to AA Flow Matic Engineering PVT LTD, and it was told to instal some 700 clean drinking water plants in the area of punjab.
After the first two payments (some 10 crore) they stopped giving the money., They shelved the project despite AA Flow Matic having done all the work. Some other companies have also been brought to street by this.
Khyber Bank has 1 crore of Cavalier/AA FLLOW MATIC'S in its vaults and are refusing to give it back.
I say that this has gone far enough, i think that the "goverment" which is just a bunch of swines corrupting the damn place should get out of their mansions and pay the companis the money that hey have looted.
(GOVERMENT OF PAKISTAN NOT THE GVT OF INDIA)

All transactions are carefully recorded to the minutest detail......
They just abandoned the project cuz they ran out of money or thought some other projects are more important.
They didnt take the 100crore and put it in their own personal pockets. I'm not a government supporter but this is not a corruption scandal. They dont make money like this. Politicians do other stuff like allowing the exporting of all the sugar, wheat , fruit etc or through commissions from contracts of rental power etc. Thats how they make money.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

just a little question what they do with this huge amount they have stolen. Are they stealing to buy iPhone 3300(very very futuristic)

No matter how much u steal or loot you will just go in grave with just a white piece of cloth

wat if the people blow these politicians up with bombs? and throw their remains in fire?

I feel sorry for you... you shall know better what to do next.

I'm friends with AA Flowmatic's owners son. Not only this but CT's gov has been actively harrassing the business' of people companies associated with either the PPP or Qleague or those not giving them bhatta/bakhseesh. People (pmln supporters) don't realise that pmln is a hundred times more corrupt than PPP.
Abhi tu un k Faisalbadi group k karnaamay saamnay anaen de aap, lag pataay jaeen gae.

I am the son of one of the owners.

I am the son of one of the owners.

How did u get this contract fair and square or bakhseesh was used to secure this contract in that case you have no one but yourself to blame as you are also a guilty party.

On a serious note we should have all the politicos show a disclaimer to us showing what they own and how they acquired the property or cash etc. If they cant show a legitimate way of how they financed what they have to simply take it off them. Can you imagine that prat Zardari would have to give everything back!

Back
Top Bottom