What's new

100 crore stolen BY THE PUNJAB GOVT.

awanawan

New Recruit

Reaction score
What is this country?
A clean drinking water project worth 100 crore was awarded to AA Flow Matic Engineering PVT LTD, and it was told to instal some 700 clean drinking water plants in the area of punjab.
After the first two payments (some 10 crore) they stopped giving the money., They shelved the project despite AA Flow Matic having done all the work. Some other companies have also been brought to street by this.
Khyber Bank has 1 crore of Cavalier/AA FLLOW MATIC'S in its vaults and are refusing to give it back.
I say that this has gone far enough, i think that the "goverment" which is just a bunch of swines corrupting the damn place should get out of their mansions and pay the companis the money that hey have looted.
(GOVERMENT OF PAKISTAN NOT THE GVT OF INDIA)

As stated before , I will say it again we need to hang our politicians
Yes, without a trial, just shoot them all in a firing squad...
and also im startled no one else replied.... well what is there to reply of this corrupt goverment?

What is this country?
A clean drinking water project worth 100 crore was awarded to AA Flow Matic Engineering PVT LTD, and it was told to instal some 700 clean drinking water plants in the area of punjab.
After the first two payments (some 10 crore) they stopped giving the money., They shelved the project despite AA Flow Matic having done all the work. Some other companies have also been brought to street by this.
Khyber Bank has 1 crore of Cavalier/AA FLLOW MATIC'S in its vaults and are refusing to give it back.
I say that this has gone far enough, i think that the "goverment" which is just a bunch of swines corrupting the damn place should get out of their mansions and pay the companis the money that hey have looted.
(GOVERMENT OF PAKISTAN NOT THE GVT OF INDIA)

I thought government contracts means guranteed payment!! The company should sue the government.

I seen in TV that power companies asking advance payment from PK government whereas in other countries they deposit service guarantee money to the governent. Thats a shame.

Just go to Islamabad and you will find that 80% of the signals have been stripped off. The CDA gave a contract to person for installing new traffic signals, payment was made, traffic signals were taken off, and voila, the thekedar dissapeared!!!

just a little question what they do with this huge amount they have stolen. Are they stealing to buy iPhone 3300(very very futuristic)

No matter how much u steal or loot you will just go in grave with just a white piece of cloth

Just go to Islamabad and you will find that 80% of the signals have been stripped off. The CDA gave a contract to person for installing new traffic signals, payment was made, traffic signals were taken off, and voila, the thekedar dissapeared!!!

pakistan needs a propper dicator on a mission.

pakistan needs a propper dicator on a mission.

I am all for a dictator who does the right things, need a mushy kind of guy, but he should do righteous things, e.g when there is some clear cut instance of corruption or something, he should get the guy jaled instantly. Look for how long NICL case is going on, although everybody knows Monas Elah is faulty. Even the employees inside and the high ups know he is guilty, but they are just dragging the case along, buying time with stupid moves.

The current CDA chairman is a total goofball. He has absolutely ruined Islamabd, i go there after one year, and it keeps on deteriorating. The signals are off, the roads are poor, the parks are not taken care off. Under the previous Chairman CDA, ISlamabd was a beatiful place to live in. Nice parks, well taken care of, Excellent road with all the markings and no khaddas!, markets were good. But now, OMG it has been ruined.

if they take away passports and tag their cars secretly...these people wont be able to run away.

I'm friends with AA Flowmatic's owners son. Not only this but CT's gov has been actively harrassing the business' of people companies associated with either the PPP or Qleague or those not giving them bhatta/bakhseesh. People (pmln supporters) don't realise that pmln is a hundred times more corrupt than PPP.
Abhi tu un k Faisalbadi group k karnaamay saamnay anaen de aap, lag pataay jaeen gae.

What would be the credibility of a federal government PPP that took a humungous $22 billion in 3.5 years instead of imposing and collecting taxes from small/big factories/manufacturers/businesses..that is fking $7.5 billion a year loan from IMF/World Bank in the name of development without any better economic outcome and exports.

So so what would be the credibility of Punjab government that takes huge loans only to start a third class taxi wala scheme and useless high speed train project instead they should rehabilitate flood victim from last year and this year and spend on introducing local quality buses (Hino Pak) that are much cheaper.

I'm friends with AA Flowmatic's owners son. Not only this but CT's gov has been actively harrassing the business' of people companies associated with either the PPP or Qleague or those not giving them bhatta/bakhseesh. People (pmln supporters) don't realise that pmln is a hundred times more corrupt than PPP.
Abhi tu un k Faisalbadi group k karnaamay saamnay anaen de aap, lag pataay jaeen gae.
well no one is clean buddy no one is clean na n league na ppp na q league but i still like the time of q league jo bhi tha economy bahut achi ho gai thi

Back
Top Bottom