What's new

10 Things To Import From Pakistan

Last edited:
Since I consider pakistan and pakistanis my enemy, it has become very difficult for me to use Shaan spice. I just can't get enough of it, and it hate it.

Lol Super Choonsa
Chonsa_Mango.jpg

Khewra Salt
nowykiel.jpg

In defence our biggest exports are small arms and artillery
header2.jpg

Pakistan+Ordnance+Factories+(POF)++(2).jpg
yaar the smell of chonsa MANGO is so irresistable ,its so sweet ,haven't found anyother mango as sweet plus it melts in mouth not like the other generations with loads of thread annoying those are chonsa is the king of mangoes,in pak u take a bucket full of chonsas go sit in ur pool and eat them bcuz it gets messy but hey we will still have it ,am quite selective abt my fruits the apples i have so far liked are from france they are sweet as hell ,
anyhow another export u can say from pak can be NASWAR as well oh yes u can find it every where as i have heard on the green street in london and dubai to japan anywhere we pakistanis are at naswar pops up specially pathans and niazis of mianwali ,
BjEXInaCEAA8LbO.jpg

yaar the smell of chonsa MANGO is so irresistable ,its so sweet ,haven't found anyother mango as sweet plus it melts in mouth not like the other generations with loads of thread annoying those are chonsa is the king of mangoes,in pak u take a bucket full of chonsas go sit in ur pool and eat them bcuz it gets messy but hey we will still have it ,am quite selective abt my fruits the apples i have so far liked are from france they are sweet as hell ,
anyhow another export u can say from pak can be NASWAR as well oh yes u can find it every where as i have heard on the green street in london and dubai to japan anywhere we pakistanis are at naswar pops up specially pathans and niazis of mianwali ,
BjEXInaCEAA8LbO.jpg
Naswar is equally popular in Punjab also and lot better than cigarettes Me also Naswari.

Since I consider pakistan and pakistanis my enemy, it has become very difficult for me to use Shaan spice. I just can't get enough of it, and it hate it.

We in Canada also buy Indian pulses (Dal) . Shan also saves us from measuring and mixing your own spices.

9. FOOD ITEMS

Pakistani Seafood

Pakistan also export rice, wheat, milk, meat, powdered milk, seafood and processed food items.

10. RAW MATERIAL

Khewra salt mine in Pakistan

Pakistan also export raw materials to many of the industrial countries. Material exported by Pakistan are salt, silica, chalk, gypsum, uranium and other mostly used raw materials.

@waz @Jungibaaz @Slav Defence @Horus @Atanz @Arsalan @Zibago @Jango @DESERT FIGHTER and others

Our Defence Drones are becoming popular everywhere; its no longer a rare sight to see Pakistani drones patrolling the Mexican-American borders.

298_1.jpg

kevlar leather anti slash gloves made in Pakistan sold for 12 pounds i got it.

i wish Pakistan starts to make electronic goods like solar , wind turbine, cb radio and ham radio etc need to get prepared for survival prepper.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom