What's new

10 Most Extra Ordinary Weapons of The World

But for a weapon that changed the world.

The English Longbow, more than any other weapon of its time, was responsible for vast changes in the nature of medieval warfare. In doing so, it made England the foremost power in Europe during the 14th and 15th centuries. England's armies became the most feared units in Europe, and with good cause. Almost every battle fought was won by an intelligent utilization of massed archers and men-at-arms. Upon many occasions, English troops were sorely outnumbered, only to win the day.

Such was the power of the Longbow, that contemporary accounts claim that at short range, an arrow fired from it could penetrate 4 inches of seasoned oak. The armored knight, considered at one time to be the leviathan of the battlefield, could now be felled at ranges up to 200 yards by a single arrow. One account recalls a knight being pinned to his horse by an arrow that passed through both armored thighs, with the horse and saddle between!

My personal FAV.

a9a332c471aa8e6aace6087f815a13f0.jpg

ea9c6e5db441300f5288828eb1091a2f.jpg

Last edited:
Aslam-0-Alikum!
how are you Brother?
you did a great job.... its realy awesome. i saw these guns first time. I must appriciate you.

REQUEST!

Please also post latest amination pics.....

Regards,

Saqib Ghouri:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom