What's new

10 Most Extra Ordinary Weapons of The World

Ladies Muff Pistol

From the 18th century small concealable pistols for self protection, were manufactured in Europe in large numbers. The picture shows a flintlock example manufactured in 1820 from Birmingham England.

Measuring just over 4 inches (11.8cm) these lightweight guns were intended mainly for women. As they could easily be concealed in a Ladies hand warmer, they gained the name of Muff pistols.

Like many of this type of weapon it is fitted with a sliding safety catch to prevent accidental discharge.

:

hey thats a Cute one :D

& Heil German Engineers, They were just great, If they would have started all this Before opening Russian Front, History would have been written in a Different way

9060356e2c8d41acde1ef5cb205ecaee.jpg

f5f66a68105e58a5e24bddf448bdf7c7.jpg

hey thats a Cute one :D

& Heil German Engineers, They were just great, If they would have started all this Before opening Russian Front, History would have been written in a Different way

Yea, u have great taste Emo, however, i'd suggest you to buy a .22 pistol for your protection and keep it in your purse, if u somehow manage to get Muff Pistol u'd face problem to get its Emo...:lol:

Yea, u have great taste Emo, however, i'd suggest you to buy a .22 pistol for your protection and keep it in your purse, if u somehow manage to get Muff Pistol u'd face problem to get its Emo...:lol:

well, i wont Get that MUff in my Purse, I will have this in my Purse

Desert Eagle :cool:

27250b390d5cf5a1c9a8b757cd80703c.jpg

i think my Zigana-Tisas auto-pistol is an extraordinary weapon :)

but maybe i'd be biased..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom