What's new

10 killed in Waziristan drone attacks

Respect4Respect01

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
According to eye-witnesses, missiles were fired on a house and a vehicle, targeting insurgents.

Three insurgents were killed when US drones fired missiles in South Waziristan Agency (NWA) on Wednesday.

A resident said two missiles were fired on a house.

“There was a huge blast and we can see smoke rising from the compound,” a witness in Wana said.

Two missiles targeted a vehicle used by militants in the same area.

The United States has stepped up attacks in the tribal region along the Afghan border for more than a year.

Drone attacks have turned non taliban people in FATA against us because many civilians are also dying with taliban, they must be stopped and actions against taliban should be taken by pak army!!!

Drone attacks have turned non taliban people in FATA against us because many civilians are also dying with taliban, they must be stopped and actions against taliban should be taken by pak army!!!

I for one believe that US should now leave as early as possible. I mean even innocent people are getting radicalized by these drone attacks.
but given the US history germany, japan, iraq and I don't think they will leave any time soon. ask your government to honor the joint statement passed by your parliament recently, otherwise people of Pakistan would start to lose hope in the Pakistani parliament.

you know it's amazing, when it comes to india your government is ready to go to any extent in making sure that they are not to be seen as giving Pakistani interest even by an inch. but when it comes to U.S and china they are literally raping your sovereignty and your parliament keep its mouth shut. I can garentte you that this kind of thing in india will never be tolerated. recently India took a very independent decision of rejecting American fighters aircrafts and instead shortlisted french and EU consortium. I don't see that happening in pakistan. a Unanimous consent of the parliament has to be honored at any cost other wise there is no use of continuing this session.

you know it's amazing, when it comes to india your government is ready to go to any extent in making sure that they are not to be seen as giving Pakistani interest even by an inch. but when it comes to U.S and china they are literally raping your sovereignty and your parliament keep its mouth shut. I can garentte you that this kind of thing in india will never be tolerated. recently India took a very independent decision of rejecting American fighters aircrafts and instead shortlisted french and EU consortium. I don't see that happening in pakistan. a Unanimous consent of the parliament has to be honored at any cost other wise there is no use of continuing this session.

Wrong.

India purchased C-130 and C-17's. Total value of these deals is far bigger than MRCA. Also, reasons for rejecting American planes were technical(outdated airframe of F-18, engine issues in Leh trials).

But yes, India has an independent foreign policy, on that I agree with you. :tup:

I for one believe that US should now leave as early as possible. I mean even innocent people are getting radicalized by these drone attacks.

Radicalization has nothing to do with drones. Its related with pakistani elites who nurture and fund terror groups like Taliban, LeT, JeM for use against neighbours, as state policy.

Also, bombing your home, doesn't radicalize anyone. For example, Japan was bombed to ashes in world-war II. How come Japan is most advanced economy in world now? how come Japanese didn't get radicalized after the war?

That's because, Japanese don't educate their kids and youngsters with terror philosophy of Jehad, so that they can use them to launch terror attacks on China or Korea and consider them as strategic assets. They are not sick like pakis.

i think its different with India, because Ind and Pak had three wars, but usa is a ally that acts like an enemy,

When it comes to india our government is ready to go to any extent because our relations with india and usa are of different sort although most of the Pakistanis don't like drone attacks but we are U.S ally so reactions against india and usa will be different. usa is violating our sovereignty AGREED!!! but china? no they do not!!! and you cannot guarantee me that you will not tolerate violation of your sovereignty because it is violated constantly!!!

40% of India is captured by Naxalites

Losers will cry ...and winners will perform: 40% of India is captured by Naxalites

When it comes to india our government is ready to go to any extent because our relations with india and usa are of different sort although most of the Pakistanis don't like drone attacks but we are U.S ally so reactions against india and usa will be different. usa is violating our sovereignty AGREED!!! but china? no they do not!!! and you cannot guarantee me that you will not tolerate violation of your sovereignty because it is violated constantly!!!

40% of India is captured by Naxalites

Losers will cry ...and winners will perform: 40% of India is captured by Naxalites

They are our own People who want development as those tribal areas were backward areas for Centuries. They neither Kill Civilians nor have any ideology against country nor anything anti-national nor they attack on Naval. It's only development and against Government which many people agrees also. So, they get some support. Government started working in those areas and the Problem will be solved in future. They cover maximum 5% areas which are hills, Forest like where hardly people live. Even your Baluchistan, Gilgit-Bal, Sindh has separation movement and issue is bigger than Naxals. There are tons of articles i read and video i saw. Anyway, You are mixing another country into own people. lol. Not a Single country can come to India and create a base to attack anyone that much i can assure you. It never happened nor will happen. About U.S. in Pakistan ? I should not comment as you know better what to do about your country. :tup:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom