What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Do you see who are carrying that crying solider. They are Indians.

Can you stop comparing the shit muscle mass and other idiotic stuff. Military people are brave(regardless of country) and needs special courage to join. They are fighting/defending their country whatever available resource with them. Stop mocking them. If you see sino-japanse war pic. Those are really moving pics. That means chinese are week?
SURE, Indians very brave when with GANG under UNITED NATIONS.
Indians very brave when GANG UP with BIG DADDY the USA.
We know SHAMELESS India got no balls, only gang up on China with 16 nations in Korean War.

One on One, INDIA KO.

ok how many died in 1967 conflict with India?
nonumber1967.jpg

https://www.hindustantimes.com/anal...-with-china/story-18fruUXxACqdj6Efsn5AsN.html

that depends on when you look at the Wikipedia page.
so no number from CCP or PLA? you have to depend on wikipedia.

What are they hiding? Fallen solider at least needs recognization and respect.

SURE, Indians very brave when with GANG under UNITED NATIONS.
Indians very brave when GANG UP with BIG DADDY the USA.
We know SHAMELESS India got no balls, only gang up on China with 16 nations in Korean War.

One on One, INDIA KO.
Keep your fcuking muscle mass with you. I see here every chinese at most 5ft and 100lb.

ok how many died in 1967 conflict with India?

Oh, Original "10" but has been growing to "400" on a 10 years span and still counting from Indian wikki master editers
Boy oh boy, when i first heard about this so-called incident back in 2009, the time i joined this forum
Indians claimed a victory of "10" Chinese soldiers killed in this one day episode with BR and Wikki as sources
Now the so-called Chinese casualties sky rocketed to "400"???? makes me wondering if this Indians feels good "BORDER WAR" may never has ended

V1SKajo.jpg

On the 1st October 1967, almost exactly five years after the Sino-Indian War, the Chola Incident occurred. This one-day skirmish stemmed from PLA troops crossing the McMahon Line into the province of Sikkim,
resulting in ten Chinese and four Indian deaths.:pleasantry:happy now???
https://historysshadow.wordpress.com/tag/chola-incident/

Oh, Original "10" but has been growing to "400" on a 10 years span and still counting from Indian wikki master editers
Boy oh boy, when i first heard about this so-called incident back in 2009, the time i joined this forum
Indians claimed a victory of "10" Chinese soldiers killed in this one day episode with BR and Wikki as sources
Now the so-called Chinese casualties sky rocketed to "400"???? makes me wondering if this Indians feels good "BORDER WAR" may never has ended

V1SKajo.jpg

On the 1st October 1967, almost exactly five years after the Sino-Indian War, the Chola Incident occurred. This one-day skirmish stemmed from PLA troops crossing the McMahon Line into the province of Sikkim,
resulting in ten Chinese and four Indian deaths.:pleasantry:happy now???
https://historysshadow.wordpress.com/tag/chola-incident/
When is wordpress official website of CCP or PLA. Don't be fool around here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom