What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

It is not the Batman part it was the Bat part which was very funny and interesting .
Batman means its not hollywood batman.
Just a man that captures Bat.
Here Bat means Corona Virus aka Chinese.
They were mocking you .
Lol.
' we are not bats but the batman' don't seem like telling me they hunt bats mate, sounds like they think they can fly. Lololol.

Just read some replies to this tweet and what bothers me is that no Indian asked about the authenticity of this 'news', in fact every Indian is praising this guy and there are more than 500 replies to this tweet. Tells us where Indian society is heading....
Looks like a skinny lil boy.

lol,
Not even Chinese believe crap coming out from their govt...

I don't think it is in kashmir. Kashmir looks different as per PDF. constant war/destruction like in yaman/syria.
is that an attempt at trolling?

it is Kashmir since you can see them ducking live fire by the bharati forces hiding from stones some distance away.

they are reluctant to shoot them dead in broad daylight as they fear that China might really come down to the valley (plus Pakistanis are pounding the crap outa them day n nite). they'll wait for the dark to do their killings and rapes etc.

also they (the bharati force) had to move a lot of manpower from Kashmir to Ladakh (to be beaten by the Chinese)

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom