What's new

10 Best Soviet Weoopns

^^ you misunderstood, sir

Mig 21 is one of the best Soviet weapons, but the 10 weapons I chose are superior to Mig 21; some of them have too much fame and number built under their belt and others are technologically very advanced, complex military platforms i.e Akula, Typhoon and Topol

I believe you are wrong there, Not only was the Mig-21 fairly advanced for its time.. it is also the most produced jet fighter.. and is the most used Jet fighter with variants of both licensed and unlicensed versions in use all over the world in various forms of capability.
It was a simple Marvel of Soviet engineering and should have come right after the Il-2.
The Kirov is an overstated weapon.. its a huge ship of which only one is actually serving in partially active condition.
So it is not as such a soviet legacy that survives.. it not even one that matters.
Moreover, it did not change the game for the Soviet fleet as such which already had sufficient missile cruisers that posed an exiting threat.
Also, the Kh-55 is still a BGM-109 wannabe. So it never changed the game for the Soviet Union at any point in its existance.

The BEST Soviet weapons should be under the definition of BEST those that not only provided a technological punch.. but numerical too.
Those that Changed the game in the war scenario in favor of the USSR are BEST.
Hence, that list should be

1.T-34
2.AK-47
3.IL-2
4.Mig-21
5.SS-18
6.T-80
7.S-300
8. Su-27
9. Akula(Typhoon) SSBN
10.Sa-2

Useless thread.

Best does not mean "most expensive, sophisticated etc".

AK-47
T-34
RPG
Mig-21
Mi-8=Mi-7,Mi=24

Tu-95
SA-2
S-300
Akula

I believe you are wrong there, Not only was the Mig-21 fairly advanced for its time.. it is also the most produced jet fighter.. and is the most used Jet fighter with variants of both licensed and unlicensed versions in use all over the world in various forms of capability.
It was a simple Marvel of Soviet engineering and should have come right after the Il-2.
The Kirov is an overstated weapon.. its a huge ship of which only one is actually serving in partially active condition.
So it is not as such a soviet legacy that survives.. it not even one that matters.
Moreover, it did not change the game for the Soviet fleet as such which already had sufficient missile cruisers that posed an exiting threat.
Also, the Kh-55 is still a BGM-109 wannabe. So it never changed the game for the Soviet Union at any point in its existance.

The BEST Soviet weapons should be under the definition of BEST those that not only provided a technological punch.. but numerical too.
Those that Changed the game in the war scenario in favor of the USSR are BEST.
Hence, that list should be

1.T-34
2.AK-47
3.IL-2
4.Mig-21
5.SS-18
6.T-80
7.S-300
8. Su-27
9. Akula(Typhoon) SSBN
10.Sa-2

I think SS 25 should be in your list, it was world's first successful Road mobile ICBM and deployed in hundreds (288 in 1991)

AK-47_type_II_Part_DM-ST-89-01131.jpg

The list that doesn't include this is a BS list.

1- Ak 47
2- BMP 1-2
3- T34
4- RPG-7
5- Mosin Nagant
6- Mig 21
7- S300
8- Sukhoi Flankers derrivatives
9- Smerch MLRS system
10 Katyusha Rockets

I own two of the items on the list... lucky me :cheers:

1- Ak 47
2- BMP 1-2
3- T34
4- RPG-7
5- Mosin Nagant
6- Mig 21
7- S300
8- Sukhoi Flankers derrivatives
9- Smerch MLRS system
10 Katyusha Rockets

I own two of the items on the list... lucky me :cheers:

Let me guess ............Mig-21 and S-300 .

Tsar bomba??????????????????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Kirov class cruiser: Never knew there were surface ships powered by a reactor! :what:

Man Kirov class battle cruisers are some of the most powerful armed warships on the planet. They are like a carrier only without jets and with all the firepower a ship that size could carry. In fact, it is one of Russia's premier creations that are not seen in Western navies.

Man Kirov class battle cruisers are some of the most powerful armed warships on the planet. They are like a carrier only without jets and with all the firepower a ship that size could carry. In fact, it is one of Russia's premier creations that are not seen in Western navies.

Don't forget our battleships.

Чернобыльская АЭС им. В.И.Ленина
V.I. Lenin Memorial Chernobyl Nuclear Power Station

Nothing could be powerful than this single facility.

t-34
rpg-7
ak-47
mi-24 hind
su-27
ss-18 ICBM
typhoon SSBN
Akula SSN
ZSU-23-4
katyusha MBRL

Back
Top Bottom