What's new

1 Solider Martyred in Ambush on Army Patrol in Westridge, Rawalpindi

آج کل پاکستان کے حالات دیکھ کے صرف اور صرف خدا یاد آتا ھے

بڑی ٹینشن مے ھوں
کے ھو کیا رھا ھے

ھماری ٹریننگ ایسی ھو چکی ھے کے مسلئہ دور کا ھوتا ھے ٹینشن ھم کو ھو جاتی ھے کیا کریں اگر سوچیں بھی نہ تو معاشرے مے رھنے کا کیا فائدہ۔ اسی ٹینشن سے خاموش رھتا ھوں۔

کیوں ایسے حالات پیدا ھوتے ھیں یا کیے جاتے ھیں جن سے برے واقیات جنم لیتے ھیں

کیا ھم سکون سے نہیں رہ سکتے
اس طرح سے بندوں کو مارنے کا مقصد کیا ھے

کیوں لوگ ایسے حالات پیدا کر رھے ھیں

ویسٹریج میرا علاقہ ھی سمجھ لو اب اگر آرمی کو چاھیے کے ڈھوک گجراں۔ لکھو۔ اور ان کے مضافاتی علاقوں مے کچھ نئی آبادیاں ھوئیں ھیں کڑی نظر رکھے کچھ افغان اس سائیڈ پے ھو سکتے ھیں جو کرائم کر سکتے ھیں

Seen a lot of foreign faces in Rawalpindi .. lots of weak points to exploit .. I thought Rawalpindi would have been much more secure but I see criminal negligence .
My respected fellow members seem to be missing the point
Passive defence is weakest and most vulnerable unless you fortify every single street with concrete slabs enforce 24 x7 curfew with shoot on sight orders whoever comes out of the house

Try enforcing that in a city for few days and its damage will be more than terror attack
Once the terrorists have set out to conduct the attack.. we have lost already they have over 90% success rate

Its very rare very rare that they get killed or captured being novices or other extraordinary circumstances

My respected fellow members seem to be missing the point
Passive defence is weakest and most vulnerable unless you fortify every single street with concrete slabs enforce 24 x7 curfew with shoot on sight orders whoever comes out of the house

Try enforcing that in a city for few days and its damage will be more than terror attack
Once the terrorists have set out to conduct the attack.. we have lost already they have over 90% success rate

Its very rare very rare that they get killed or captured being novices or other extraordinary circumstances
Sir in short you can simply point that we need to improve intelligence & coordination among each agencies and most importantly free hand to Agencies & Military Courts.

You can find the attackers in your nearby Afghan refugee illegally occupied settlement. Karachi has faced this problem since Afghans first arrived in Karachi but when we complained people of Karachi were called nasal parast lol now the Establishment HQ is under attack, quick blame the Juice or India because Afghans can do no wrong, they are our brothers. I don't think I've heard a single Afghan say a Punjabi Muslim is their brother, this one sided love is just way too funny but sadly costs the lives of innocent Pakistanis.

ا نشاللہ ہم الظلفکار کا خاتمہ کیا تھا ہم نے ٹی ٹی پی کا خاتمہ تو فارسی کیس کھت کی مولی ھین

You can find the attackers in your nearby Afghan refugee illegally occupied settlement. Karachi has faced this problem since Afghans first arrived in Karachi but when we complained people of Karachi were called nasal parast lol now the Establishment HQ is under attack, quick blame the Juice or India because Afghans can do no wrong, they are our brothers. I don't think I've heard a single Afghan say a Punjabi Muslim is their brother, this one sided love is just way too funny but sadly costs the lives of innocent Pakistanis.
do you recall who attacked safura in Karachi? they were no afghans or Indians or poors from madrasah but elites from rich families
stereo typing is very dangerous. no one must be beyond suspicion rich or old. Afghan or non Afghan

My condolences to his relatives and all Pakistan nation.

do you recall who attacked safura in Karachi? they were no afghans or Indians or poors from madrasah but elites from rich families
stereo typing is very dangerous. no one must be beyond suspicion rich or old. Afghan or non Afghan

I'm aware of that its no longer just Afghans, I didn't mean to say that all Afghans are terrorists that's obviously not true. But first Pakistan must sort out the Afghan illegal settlements dotted all over Pakistan its a security risk even if a few hundred terrorists are hiding among them then its dangerous for Pakistan. With that being said Pakistan must make sure to educate its population as you said there are young men from educated families being radicalised. I remember few years ago there was an attempted attack on MQM rally and it turned out the attacker was an Urdu Speaking extremist, so this issue of extremism clearly goes beyond ethnicity.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom