What's new

1 million+ libyans gathered in Sabha to support Gaddafi

Gadhafi is a murderer and will remain a murderer
he deserves a Brutal death

the real Libyans

sad just sad, that you gave yourself the right to determine the Libyans as real or non real Libyans

^^^ you really missed the point. I was wondering if you've same words for US/NATO and their murderous acts. The video above shows, 'real people' of Libya supports Gaddafi, and US/NATO and their Libyan rats are having a hard time to impose their imperialistic agenda on them. Bravo Gaddafi and Libyans...

You usually don't see this sort of news on mainstream media. One wonders how this news would have been run on CNN BBC 24/7 if it were 100 people rallying against Gaddafi.

removal of gaddafi by american/nato funded islamists, forgot sake???, they are already kissing american flags and european flags, it means how much funding they are getting through them

at first we all thought Gadaffi was the badie, yet as the events unfolded it secured more reasonable views than initial one

at first we all thought Gadaffi was the badie, yet as the events unfolded it secured more reasonable views than initial one

usa paints every target as "badie" before declaring war,

they did same with saddam, they did same with osama (**** magazines and that crap).

usa paints every target as "badie" before declaring war,

they did same with saddam, they did same with osama (**** magazines and that crap).

and I have this feeling the same is done with regard to SriLanka...by defaming its war with indian backed insurgents !

and I have this feeling the same is done with regard to SriLanka...by defaming its war with indian backed insurgents !

Shame on you!!!!!!!!!!

Killing of innocent civilians by SL army is for everyone to see and you think Indians are behind this defaming!!!!!!!!!!

The war was won with full blessings of Govt. of India

Shame on you!!!!!!!!!!

Killing of innocent civilians by SL army is for everyone to see and you think Indians are behind this defaming!!!!!!!!!!

The war was won with full blessings of Govt. of India

I was referring to the timing of brining the news out and doing propaganda, not to what has happened...

I was referring to the timing of brining the news out and doing propaganda, not to what has happened...

We didn bring it out and not doing any propaganda rather SL is being saved by India and China from west to avoid war crime investigation!!!!!!!!!

We didn bring it out and not doing any propaganda rather SL is being saved by India and China from west to avoid war crime investigation!!!!!!!!!

com'on I was NOT saying that India is doing propaganda.

com'on I was NOT saying that India is doing propaganda.

OH SORRY SORRY DIDN'T READ IT PROPERLY

SINCE I AM A TAMILIAN I JUST CAN'T STAND ANYTHING AGAINST SL TAMILIANS.....
AND MANY PAKISTANIS CONGRATULATE SL AND TURN BLIND EYE TO THE HUMAN RIGHT ABUSE THERE SO I GOT EMOTIONAL.........
BY THE WAY WEST WON'T HAVE ANY STRATEGIC VICTORY BY PROPAGATING THIS ISSUE...
I APOLOGISE ONCE AGAIN

Gadhafi is a murderer and will remain a murderer
he deserves a Brutal death

sad just sad, that you gave yourself the right to determine the Libyans as real or non real Libyans

Yea yea we know libyan royal family was related to saudis and gadaffi got rid of then. So you are hardly not partisan

OH SORRY SORRY DIDN'T READ IT PROPERLY

SINCE I AM A TAMILIAN I JUST CAN'T STAND ANYTHING AGAINST SL TAMILIANS.....
AND MANY PAKISTANIS CONGRATULATE SL AND TURN BLIND EYE TO THE HUMAN RIGHT ABUSE THERE SO I GOT EMOTIONAL.........
BY THE WAY WEST WON'T HAVE ANY STRATEGIC VICTORY BY PROPAGATING THIS ISSUE...
I APOLOGISE ONCE AGAIN

no problem yara.

US approved bombings because gadaffi was refusing to accept dollar aka as usless american ious and that threatens americas reserve currency and will mean they cant keep printing dollars and will not be able to afford their incursions and murders in muslim countries. I mean if they were really interested in human rights why didnt they go for a no fly zone over lebanon when israelis were murdering innocents. In fact they supplied the weapons.

Back
Top Bottom