What's new

1 lakh legal Bangladeshis missing in India'

SU 30 MKI

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Security forces are in the look-out for over one lakh Bangladeshis who had entered the country legally and have gone missing, a senior police officer has said.

"Over one lakh Bangladeshis who entered India with valid passports and visa are traceless as on date," Meghalaya'a Additional Director General of Police Kulbir Khrishna said while speaking at a seminar 'Changes in Security Perspective of Indo-Bangladesh' here.

He said the number of these missing Bangladeshis could be ascertained as they had valid documents. However, the total illegal migrants in India could be astounding, he said.

Pointing that there was evidence to show the involvement of HUJI, which has proximity to Bangladesh's intelligence agency DGFI and Pakistan's ISI, in a number of terror attacks in the country in the recent past, Khrisnan said the porous border has fomented the movement of insurgent elements and illegal migrants.

"The seat of power in Bangladesh is occupied by elements who comes from different streams of thoughts. This makes it further difficult to deal with the problem," he added.

Their is lot more illegal Bangladeshi living in India which is working for anti India activity. They should be send back other wise it will start creating more trouble.

http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/1-lakh-legal-Bangladeshis-missing-in-India/347020/

By my own personal experience for people from Bangladesh and Pakistan with valid visas it is nearly impossible to go missing and that too in such a large numbers.

By my own personal experience for people from Bangladesh and Pakistan with valid visas it is nearly impossible to go missing and that too in such a large numbers.

Jana ji, There are only two options that i can put forward regarding this press report

1- It is False

2- It is True

If we go with option number 1, we will say it is usual crap from indian press.

If we go with option number 2 and assume that this report is true, then it is the first case of missing persons in such large numbers in the history of the world. What is their immigration department doing? Drunk all the time or what.

So... select your options :azn:

Jana ji, There are only two options that i can put forward regarding this press report

1- It is False

2- It is True

If we go with option number 2 and assume that this report is true, then it is the first case of missing persons in such large numbers in the history of the world. What is their immigration department doing? Drunk all the time or what.

:P this for the joke dear.

But coming towards the real issue well i dont know if its true or not but by personal experience in India and all the procedure i went through its nearly Impossible for people from Pakistan and Bangladesh to go missing like that and it is not possible that the authorities there do not know about their whereabouts.

It is possible in exceptional cases but in such a large number well i dont think so it is possible that easily.

Even the Goras (Westerners) go through such an extensive procedure and varifications in India that it is not even possible that even they will be given any chance to go missing.

1- It is False

2- It is True

It can be true. Becoz even here in UK there are lakhs of illegal immigrants frm different parts of the world,who comes here with proper visa for limited period and goes missing. If UK gov feels difficult to find out all the missing illegals how can the Indian gov find such huge no of illegals with their limited resources? I personally know so many illegals frm Sri lanka, India, bangladesh, pakistan, nigeria etc.:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom