What's new

1,000 Chinese experts, workers to enter Vietnam by train

In case of Guangdong is independent state like what we do from thousand years ago.
Vietnamese climax in their brains again

We must reduce chinese imports, no more Huawei, no more Oppo phones. Less useless chinese men but more Chinese girls to Vietnam.
Win win.

We must reduce chinese imports, no more Huawei, no more Oppo phones. Less useless chinese men but more Chinese girls to Vietnam.
Win win.

Klimax in Guangdong is similiar here in Vietnam, if got the chance people in Guangdong, in Hongkong for example, could do protesting the occupation of Han Chinese over the rest part of Nan Yue Guo created by Zhao Tuo.

AP_19242421322197-e1567389385231.jpg

Klimax in Guangdong is similiar here in Vietnam, if got the chance people in Guangdong, in Hongkong for example, could do protesting the occupation of Han Chinese over the rest part of Nan Yue Guo created by Zhao Tuo.

AP_19242421322197-e1567389385231.jpg
Why are you waiting then, invite him to Vietnam and treat him like a hero:azn:

Chinese were slapped to hard, so why until now CPP is silent about such provactie victims by them.

Maybe soon these viet have a taste of what happened to the Indian soldier. They both acting like crow until they get slap hard.

I like this. We fight China by opening a new front. We draw chinese women into our country no matter they are PLA female members or not :D
Isn't it usually the other way around? I've heard so many reports of Vietnamese girls getting trafficked into China or marrying Chinese men ...

Chinese were slapped to hard, so why until now CPP is silent about such provactie victims by them.
We quiet because we know we won big. Do you get it? We only have a few minor injured. Chinese soldiers are much well trained compared the Indian soldiers but not the Indians who crossed the China's control line and beaten up the Chinese workers. They deserved to get killed.

Isn't it usually the other way around? I've heard so many reports of Vietnamese girls getting trafficked into China or marrying Chinese men ...
You never could win a mouth fight or keyboard fight with these Viet crow just like Indian.

In case of Guangxi and Guangdong joined with us, we can again used Hanzi to writing for them.:pop:
leave guangxi alone

We should limit the influx of chinese men seeking for jobs unless they bring in technology. Chinese girls can be allowed to enter without restrictions.
why so many viet girls married our guangxi boys and stay in China?

now you experience this in America.

Chinese women wear Chanel now, not Mao suits. Wake the **** up. I thought Vietnam had strong coffee but I guess not. LOL
Ok Mao suit is out.
Seriously, Vietnam/China confrontation is terribly bad. If Viet men marry China girls en masse, our relationship will turn into a golden age.

Back
Top Bottom