What's new

‘Surgical Strikes’ falsehood exposed as Indian minister rejects army's claim

Dawood Ibrahim

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
NEW DELHI: India’s Minister of State for Information and Boradcasting Rajyavardhan Singh has said the so-called surgical strikes across the LoC did not involve any aerial operation, rejecting Indian army’s claim that troops of Special Forces were dropped inside the Pakistani territory as part of the operation.

“There were no aerial strikes,” Indian newspaper The Hindu quoted the minister, an ex army man, as saying.

According to The Hindu, the minister denied that any helicopters were used. The Thursday morning saw claims by India of carrying out surgical strikes inside Pakistan with the latter dismissing it as just firing across the Line of Control (LoC) in which two Pakistani soldiers were martyred.

Pakistan strongly condemned this unprovoked ceasefire violations by the Indian forces which, it said, was continuation of a pattern of ceasefire violations committed by the Indian forces.“We can assure India that any such aggression will not go unanswered or unpunished. Pakistan is ready to defend its people and territory from any Indian aggression or Indian state-sponsored terrorism on Pakistani soil. The valiant armed forces of Pakistan have given and will continue to give a befitting response to any aggression,” said the Foreign Office spokesman in a statement.

The foreign secretary summoned the Indian High Commissioner Gautam Bambawale later in the evening and rejected the baseless Indian claim of the so-called surgical strikes.The foreign secretary condemned the unprovoked firing by the Indian occupation forces on the LoC, resulting in martyrdom of two Pakistani troops.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/1...xposed-as-Indian-minister-rejects-armys-claim

After few days Pakistani Media will start reporting that ITS IN FACT PAKISTAN, which had conducted Surgical Strikes inside India :partay:

So what did you use for SirGKal strikes, again?

Cloaks of invisibility along with inter-galactic aeroplanes?

Only some lose tongue graduate from IIT like Manohar could come up with this idiocy. But on the other hand he has a very strong competition from Ajit Devil, loudspeaker Modi, Sushma, Swami and co...

So what did you use for SirGKal strikes, again?

Cloaks of invisibility along with inter-galactic aeroplanes?

Only some lose tongue graduate from IIT like Manohar could come up with this idiocy. But on the other hand he has a very strong competition from Ajit Devil, loudspeaker Modi, Sushma, Swami and co...
From the past experience it Generally takes 3 to 5 years for the truth to be revealed to Pakistani Awaam.

And today hardly 2 Days has gone by

My suggestion is Wait a bit Longer till the news can be diluted to suit your palate :lol:

After few days Pakistani Media will start reporting that ITS IN FACT PAKISTAN, which had conducted Surgical Strikes inside India :partay:

We did many times according to your media, if i recall last time we beheaded 5 bharti soldiers in bharti territory, arnab gowswami was crying infront of Gen Musharraf, we dont gloat about this kind of little achievements :lol:

From the past experience it Generally takes 3 to 5 years for the truth to be revealed to Pakistani Awaam.

And today hardly 2 Days has gone by

My suggestion is Wait a bit Longer till the news can be diluted to suit your palate :lol:

Ah, I see. Indians are told the truth from day one, just like Samjohta Express, Malegaon, Mumbai, Uri, Mukti Bahini, LTTE, TTP and SirGKal strikes etc? :azn:

We did many times according to your media, if i recall last time we beheaded 5 bharti soldiers in bharti territory, arnab gowswami was crying infront of Gen Musharraf, we dont gloat about this kind of little achievements :lol:
neither do we gloat ( i.e. officially ) :lol:

neither do we gloat ( i.e. officially ) :lol:

nooooo... you can never be like us :lol:

your whole media is going gaga as if they have conquered world by killing 2 Pakistani soldiers, rest assured, we will soon take revenge :pakistan:

Ah, I see. Indians are told the truth from day one, just like Samjohta Express, Malegaon, Mumbai, Uri, Mukti Bahini, LTTE, TTP and SirGKal strikes etc? :azn:
How come you forgot the OBL episode :azn:

nooooo... you can never be like us :lol:

your whole media is going gaga as if they have conquered world by killing 2 Pakistani soldiers, rest assured, we will soon take revenge :pakistan:
Revenge ???

for LoC violation

Or you believe there is more to it :P

I am pretty sure your DGMO did just that two days ago lol #epic_fail
Plz refer post #6

Revenge ???

for LoC violation

Or you believe there is more to it :P

I mean do you believe yourself what your bollywood media is reporting? army enter Pakistan killed 38 militants without a scratch? is it some kind of sunny deol movie,

only LOC violation, it will be avenged..

What a great army. An army which depends on jaish e Muhammad to carry out terror attacks. And for whom as if bakr id is not enough goes to behead a fellow soldier and whose proud citizen calls beheading a soldier an achievement.

How come you forgot the OBL episode :azn:

Between Pakistan and USA. So many unanswered questions. Even American journalists are not buying this shyt. Think logically, had Pakistan been sheltering the most wanted terrorist few hundred kms from the capital, the next week it would have been under sanctions to the eyeball.

Instead Pakistan was praised.

So lets stay focused on how media is fooling the Indian public with all those "SirGKal" strikes, Uri attack etc.

Back
Top Bottom