What's new

Zulqarnain Haider seeks revenge against PCB.

Last Hope

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
5b84750700eabe8ce9528df8a1e4692f.jpg

:rofl:

Sometimes I feel this guy has Inferiority complex, and that is filled in his blood stream , all men who flaunt the guns while being no solider nor police I just feel something is not right in their heads

Zulqarnain is like a Bandar jis ke haath main machis de di aur us ne apna hi jungle jala diya

Either he was too stupid or too smart to gain publicity in the media in a short amount of time.

Zulqarnain is like a Bandar jis ke haath main machis de di aur us ne apna hi jungle jala diya

Either he was too stupid or too smart to gain publicity in the media in a short amount of time.

I would go for second part..

Zulqarnain stayed in one of my flats in Yorkshire when he played for a local side. The guy let the place in a disgusting mess. The club had to pay to get it cleaned up. He is a liar and constantly wants to hog the press looking for attention and money. For him to walk out on his country when in dubai last year showed me what length he is prepared to go to embarrass his nation.If he had a problem he should have voiced his concerns to the PCB instead of coming to the UK to highlight our inadequacies. To pose with a gun is a bit low. sorry no respect for him.

Back
Top Bottom