What's new

Zulqarnain goes missing in Dubai

ALLAH may help him and his family in this situation which seems to be very shocking.

Rameez Raja said he's apparently taken his passport this morning. "It's going to hurt Pakistan cricket. You can't divorce yourself from what has happened in the last 24 hours,"

Now this is getting worsening :angry:
First I did not use to believe in conspiracies but now they are definitely conspiring against our team !

who benefits if Zulqanain doesn't plays ... kamran akmal... isn't it ... ??...Kamran Akmal is a very dubious character in my eyes now .... he was also laughing around with bookmaker in UK.

Cricket-Pakistan investigate wicketkeeper no-show

KARACHI | Mon Nov 8, 2010 10:32am GMT
Nov 8 (Reuters) - Pakistan are investigating reports that wicketkeeper Zulqarnain Haider has gone missing hours before their fifth and final one-day international against South Africa in Dubai on Monday.

Pakistan team management said that Zulqarnain had last been seen at the team hotel in Dubai early in the morning.

"I can't comment on this right now we are getting information," Pakistan manager Intikhab Alam told Geo News from Dubai.

"I can confirm he didn't come with the team to the ground."

Zulqarnain scored an unbeaten 19 and hit the winning runs as Pakistan levelled the five-match series at 2-2 in the fourth one-dayer on Friday.

assalam alaikum
Bad news 4 pak cricket team. Very childish approach from the young guy he should have asked the team management or pcb 4 the protection. Since he is messaging i dont think he is in danger ( he is messaging own his own will). May Allah protect him and we hear good news about him. Any how he left pakistan in a bad situation.

TARIQ

South Africa won the toss and elected to bat

Pakistan team
Shahzaib Hasan, Mohammad Hafeez, Younis Khan, Mohammad Yousuf, Umar Akmal†, Fawad Alam, Shahid Afridi*, Abdul Razzaq, Shoaib Akhtar, Wahab Riaz, Abdur Rehman

Umar Akmal, Shahzaib Hasan and surprisingly, Mohammad Yousuf have come into the side.

Waqar Younis: "I'm not really sure at the moment. The team manager will able to tell you better. We're still all geared up and looking forward to this game." That's all he can say about this.

Shahzaib replaces Farhat, Yousuf replaces Asad Shafiq. Akmal is in for Zulqy.

Rameez Raja said Zulqarnain's apparently taken his passport this morning. "It's going to hurt Pakistan cricket. You can't divorce yourself from what has happened in the last 24 hours," Rameez says.

assalam alaikum
Bad news 4 pak cricket team. Very childish approach from the young guy he should have asked the team management or pcb 4 the protection. Since he is messaging i dont think he is in danger ( he is messaging own his own will). May Allah protect him and we hear good news about him. Any how he left pakistan in a bad situation.

TARIQ

May its naive on ur part... The PCB management is itself involved in this drama. There have been accusations leveled against the management and selectors to be tools of these bookies themselves... Do u think the PCB doesn't know whats going on? Why hand over the passport to him without any solid reason? And I don't need to tell you what u need a passport for.

May Allah indeed protect him and I would be rather glad if PCB itself is banned by the ICC. Sure they are conspiring, but our people are equally involved in it at the expense of the honest players and the people of Pakistan. **** Ijaz Butt... **** PCB... **** Zardari.

South Africa 12/0 (1.0 ov)

4 4 . . . 4

Amla on song.. I think morale is down due to this.. this was such a crucial match..

Looks like Mafia - got to him , they bet on Pakistan losing and part of trick was to disrupt their mind , they probbly have millions bets on Pakistan losing so they played the game to harass a player

Who knows they might have even threatened his family back home and asked just miss this one game - thats all you have to do

He will miss game - Pakistan will lose

Mafia makes Millions on Illegal Bets -

Can't they trace the SMS ??? Message source and capture the culprit ?

4th straight time S A batting first .. why don't we won toss

Back
Top Bottom