What's new

Zulfiqar safe as Indonesian government stops execution at last moment

Why is Pakistan putting so much effort defending Zulfiqar Ali when so many Pakistanis are executed by Saudi Arabia for the very same charges, but not a word is uttered to defend them.

Money, that's why.

your link doesnt support wether Indonesia give unfair trial against Zulfiqar case

and Pakistani lecture us on how to give fair trial, thats hilarious given the judicial system you had is a big jokes when compared to us

http://data.worldjusticeproject.org
I gv u two references to unfair trial if u still on that i send many other statistics
Point is here u are countering pak judicial system... lol that shows you are defend less to our system
our judicial system is chained by bureocrates and politician unfortunately

I gv u two references to unfair trial if u still on that i send many other statistics
Point is here u are countering pak judicial system... lol that shows you are defend less to our system
our judicial system is chained by bureocrates and politician unfortunately

that's not the problems here, the trials of Zulfiqar is being conducted with open trial according to our standard legal law and order, Indonesia is a sovereign state that has its own legal system and is not the only country in the world that carries out executions so Pakistan must deal with it.

that's not the problems here, the trials of Zulfiqar is being conducted with open trial according to our standard legal law and order, Indonesia is a sovereign state that has its own legal system and is not the only country in the world that carries out executions so Pakistan must deal with it.
Do U have any proof to claim it statement is true?

LoL, it was the responsibility of Pakistan embassy to provide him the lawyer, not us.

Amnesty.org, how much you will tagging those useless link against me?
Lol r u serious it's the gov that provide one thing more is if the lawyer has the access to the client that's the other thing
I have one question to u
Did they provided the lawyers to Indonesian citizen which were executed by ur gov?

Back
Top Bottom