What's new

Zulfikar Mirza did what ....

I am one big critic of PPP and this Zulfiqar Mirza who, 4 years back, said Pakistan na Khapey but whatever, I shall give the devil his due...

I salute the guy as he stood up on podium of truth, exposing the MQM, something everyone knew but not a single bloke dared!

Live Long ZM: Masterstroke Checkmate!

Nice story..Bhai will send you his ashirwad..once he is released from hospital...Very nicely you conclude that most of the people are MQM hates..I want to ask you..are Pakistanis a savage nation who only know hate x , y and Z just because some wadera / sardar / choudhry asked them to?? Your logic is ridiculous..are we supposed to love MQM when they extort thousand of rupees in the name of mohallah committe or bazar security funds??

Karachiites are people of pakistan not of mars or any other planet. They elect MQM being their representative, regardless how much it is painful for others especially jamatis. Regarding funds for mohallah committee, reply has already been given to u in another thread. Btw where are those receipts u were about to scan and post?

I hope you have seen the video of lyari operation, which screwed ZM, what are your views on that? I think rangers have arrested innocent people there, they should be released immediately, right?

I am one big critic of PPP and this Zulfiqar Mirza who, 4 years back, said Pakistan na Khapey but whatever, I shall give the devil his due...

I salute the guy as he stood up on podium of truth, exposing the MQM, something everyone knew but not a single bloke dared!

Live Long ZM: Masterstroke Checkmate!
osama bin laden would have in place of ZM, you must have been praising him even, right?

Its Good that Zulfiqar Mirza has Revealed the truth about Rehman Malik.

I think that Rehman Malik is Real threat to Pakistan and He is Anti-Pakistani.

and ZM is also telling truth that Altaf Hussain is Enemy of Pakistan & Wants to Divide Pakistan.

But,

In Pakistan nothing will Happened, Rehman Malik will be there and after some days he will fire another nonsense talk.

No one will resign, no policy will be changed afterwards.

Pakistan .........ALLAH HAFIZ

Rehman malik is CIA agent and he belongs to freeMASON movement..thats what every pakistan knows...in Past he said that there is no existence of xe and b.water in pakistan, bt erik prince proved him lier, he also said tha he will resign bt he is still our great interior minister , And about Bhai i have got two words for him " **** you " Bhai

Rehman malik is CIA agent and he belongs to freeMASON movement..thats what every pakistan knows...in Past he said that there is no existence of xe and b.water in pakistan, bt erik prince proved him lier, he also said tha he will resign bt he is still our great interior minister , And about Bhai i have got two words for him " **** you " Bhai

Errrr how are freemasons and xe /bw connected btw ? i dont think bhai give a flying **** either

Let’s play: 20 questions for Zulfiqar Mirza

August 29, 2011

During TV interviews he made personal attacks against journalists and politicians, making references to their facial features and appearance. However, his emotional outburst left lots of questions on the policy of the government unanswered. :tdown:

A few questions I would like to ask Mr Mirza are:

1) If you claim to be so truthful, why have you never made these revelations before?

2) According to you, Rehman Malik does everything on the discretion of President Asif Ali Zardari. Why then is Rehman Malik accused of conspiring against the People’s Party and not President Zardari?

3) Is the president of Pakistan Asif Ali Zardari a fool to not understand the shrewdness of Rehman Malik?:P

4) Mirza Sahab, why did you never raise your voice in 2001 (or afterwards) when you got to know that MQM chief Altaf Hussain wrote a letter against the ISI?

5) What exactly made you speak up after the discovery of the torture cells and ammunition from Lyari? :coffee:

6) You acknowledge that Rehman Malik is a “good politician and a good human being” but maintain that he is also a compulsive liar. What does this mean? :cheesy:

7) You placed the Holy Quran on your head and said that MQM has a false mandate in Karachi and Hyderabad. How many petitions have you filed in court about this? :police:

8) Why are superior courts, Pakistani forces and Pakistani law enforcement agencies not taking any action on the MQM’s alleged crimes? Is the MQM really that powerful? :hitwall:

9) CPLC recovered most of the kidnapped people from Lyari. Is this the reason why the CPLC chief, Ahmed Chinoy, has suddenly turned into a villain? lol

10) You seem to be very worried about the people of Sindh. Why are you obsessed with Karachi only? Has karo-kari, dacoity and corruption ended in interior Sindh?

11) How many hospitals and schools have you built in your own constituency?

12) You say that you will fight against the criminal elements of Karachi in your private capacity. Is this legal?

13) Keeping in mind that a civilian cannot take the law into his own hands, how would you decide who is a criminal and who is not?

14) You claim that you haven’t recruited any MQM worker in the Sindh Police, and that recruitment in the police department was done on merit only. If this is so, then why does corruption and incompetency still prevail in the Sindh Police?

15) Why are the ISI chief and Army Generals not taking action on your “substantiated evidence”?

16) When are you going to the Supreme Court to submit this evidence?

17) How exactly have President Asif Zardari and the late Benazir Bhutto helped you in acquiring such a huge amount of money, villas, cars, sugar mills and thousands of acres of lands?

18) You alleged that during a meeting in London, the MQM chief Altaf Hussain had told you that America and other world powers had decided to ‘break’ Pakistan, and that Altaf Hussain had supported their idea. Since when has Altaf Hussain started sharing such secrets with you? :lol:

19) If America wants to break Pakistan up, according to you, then why did you go to the enemy country for a 40-day vacation? :eek:

20) Sir, do you still stand by your slogan “Pakistan na Khappay” (We don’t want Pakistan)?
muuuaaaaahhhhhhh........

Why didn't he take action himself being home minister while he had all the evidences?

One more contradiction on his press conference was, he said his father was this his grand father was that, that he born with gold spoon in his upper and lower mouth, on the other hand he said whatever he has is blessed by zardari...... First sugar mill in 1989 hahahahaha

muuuaaaaahhhhhhh........

Why didn't he take action himself being home minister while he had all the evidences?

One more contradiction on his press conference was, he said his father was this his grand father was that, that he born with gold spoon in his upper and lower mouth, on the other hand he said whatever he has is blessed by zardari...... First sugar mill in 1989 hahahahaha
i guess zardari shoved one gold spoon up his u knw where

Karachiites are people of pakistan not of mars or any other planet. They elect MQM being their representative, regardless how much it is painful for others especially jamatis. Regarding funds for mohallah committee, reply has already been given to u in another thread. Btw where are those receipts u were about to scan and post?

I hope you have seen the video of lyari operation, which screwed ZM, what are your views on that? I think rangers have arrested innocent people there, they should be released immediately, right?

Sure people of Karachi have their right to elect MQM for their representative but why they cry on daily killings????

Being a simple person the very first thought came into my mind about karachi is that there are 3 major parties there
1) MQM
2) PPP
3) ANP
and these three parties have the agenda of Karachi in which MQM is dominant so if some thing happens in Karachi it is the responsibility of all these three parties specially MQM as they say we have 100% agenda of People of Karachi so you believe or not they are responsible 4 it.

They say we are Mahajars so fine.. From 1947 to up till now 2011, 64 years have passed and still they are muhajrs not "Pakistanis", that represents their mind set.
The one who have migrated are long dead now

Why do Mohajirs support the man who called partition a blunder, begged hindustan to take him back, and is against the creation of Pakistan. Didn't your families sacrafice everything to come to Pakistan? Why are you people supporting those who want to break Pakistan and wants us to be with india? Why did you people leave india in the first place when you are supporting the man who is working for india's interests? Altaf Hussain is an enemy of Pakistan, do not support him and do not support MQM if you love Pakistan and love being Pakistani.

8-30-2011_154139_1.gif

Why do Mohajirs support the man who called partition a blunder, begged hindustan to take him back, and is against the creation of Pakistan.
There was an operation done against Mohajirs in 1993 and even now Urdu speaking people are being killed and Govt does nothing ! What exactly do you expect him to say ? most of it was said in anger and he later apologized

Didn't your families sacrafice everything to come to Pakistan? Why are you people supporting those who want to break Pakistan and wants us to be with india? Why did you people leave india in the first place when you are supporting the man who is working for india's interests?
Who even once said that he wants to be with India ? We crossed the borders 2 times once in 1947 and then in 1971 and even now we dont have equal rights . Urdu speaking minority is being killed at the moment daily in Karachi . Is that how you thought of treating those migrators ? People were ready to host those Afghans who brought drugs and weapons with them but Patriotic stranded Pakistanis in Bangladesh are of no interest to Pakistanis !!! compare 30 lakh Afghans with 2 lakh patriotic Pakistanis who fought alongside Pakistan army YOU LEFT THEM ALONE . Because those Afghans are Pashtun in ethnicity who are the owners of the land but Urdu speaking minority isn't so those stranded people were of no concern . Who are you accusing ???
shouldnt be there is a old trick in the book if you want to get famous quick .. go bash MQM .. lol , tried tested and guaranteed results.
Guaranteed results ! you can get famous real quick ! The same people once said that MQM was trying to make Jinnah pur and on Govt orders security agencies killed 10 000 + Mohajirs and this jinnah pur thing later turned out to be a hoax

Why do Mohajirs support the man who called partition a blunder, begged hindustan to take him back, and is against the creation of Pakistan. Didn't your families sacrafice everything to come to Pakistan? Why are you people supporting those who want to break Pakistan and wants us to be with india? Why did you people leave india in the first place when you are supporting the man who is working for india's interests? Altaf Hussain is an enemy of Pakistan, do not support him and do not support MQM if you love Pakistan and love being Pakistani.

@Omar,
Not every Mohajir supports MQM. I certainly gave up on them a long time ago. I supported them initially during my days on the Karachi University campus in mid-80s but it did not take very long to realize the Fascist tendencies of MQM; well, they learned good from the Jamaatis from where a lot of APMSO came from.
Also, as I said above, MQM and Karachi has no shortage of educated, decent people. They need to dump Altaf as well as the whole London based headquarters asap. Also, supporting MQM does not necessarily translate into supporting Altaf's rant about the Partition while he was in India. MQM has managed to done well for the urban Sindh as far as 'development' work is concerned. Also, MQM has instilled the fears of other ethnic minorities in Karachi. These--and the ever present threat of violence--are powerful factors in MQM's hold in Karachi. Indeed, as PPP knows, for a mere two seats in the AJK Assembly MQM pulled out of the PPP-led coalition.
Bottom line is that Altaf has to go. And go away fast! He is a curse on Pakistan, on Mohajirs, on all things considered decent in life. I am almost convinced that Altaf stays drugged up or drunk and chooses his policies based upon his level of soberness.

Back
Top Bottom