What's new

Zulfikar Mirza did what ....

ZM also speech about Abdul-Rehman Malik..
He said Malik a lier man Connate............

There is so much Mohajir phobia on this forum that i am simply shocked to see such hatred for fellow Pakistanis (Mohajris are far more patriotic Pakistanis then proud Sindhis or Punjabis).I think all these people and politicians hate MQM because MQM actually challenged the status quo that only Elite Rich People can become politicians..MQM sent normal people( who would've never became MNA under some other political party) to Parliament!

I am a New Sindhi/Mohajir as well and I think Zulfiqar Mirza is right. He is calling a spade a spade. MQM itself is not a 'terrorist' organization but Altaf Hussein certainly is a terrorist, intolerant, fat, ugly, drunkard and possibly a traitor. The sooner MQM finds a replacement--Karachi has no shortage of educated and decent people--the better for MQM and Pakistan.

No one will eat alive Mohajirs. We are the most prosperous community in Pakistan and have benefited the most from Pakistan's creation. MQM is losing its influence because of the demographic threat from internal migration and is splashing around in violent ways. Not saying that I would ever welcome the Taliban-like from K-P but the heart of the matter is a conflict for the rich bounty of Karachi.

Zardari is willing to please MQM because he knows that previous three PPP govt. fell only because PPP lost Karachi big way and this time no different.

he's just trying to save his ***, he knows if he reveals their secrets first, he would be come a good in awam's ayes.....
so even if they (rehman malik etc) try to open his secrets after, people wouldnt believe them!
SMART STRATEGY! BUT NONTHELESS THIS CANCER WILL BE GONE!!! ALTAF AND REHMAN!

We need jamdaar for toilet cleaning, rahman malik is like that: zulfiqar mirza on geo :lol:

so how cheap ?? what a slang language by so called Pakistan Politician .. Democrazy is not for us ... & yeah his wife is speaker in National assembly so imagine what she'll be like

ZM is right we must conduct intelligence operation against mqm bastards and expose them on TV with proofs.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

ZM is right we must conduct intelligence operation against mqm bastards and expose them on TV with proofs.

You definitely deserved the leader like ZM .. he represents the peoples like you

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no resign from Rehman Malik ?

Still No move from Army?

I am confused, Who is right in Pakistan ......:undecided:

i am still shocked i am nt still getting it how a politician can go in so much detail still at night show on geo tv he is opening pandora box n taking everyone with full treatment.HATS OFF TO HIM.

What ZM has said, I think is the one side of the coin but other side must also be revealed to people of Pakistan.
Each political party have their MILITANT wings in Karachi and they do operate for the benefits of party or indiviuals.They also(militant wings ) operates for their own purposes and that is the other side of the coin which is to be considered .
Blaming to one party is not right all are responsible for that

Now babar awan is being bashed by ZM ..

more than 2 hours of Press conference & 3 hours in Geo program .... usually Zardari stopped him but not this time so might be he is doing with Zardari approval , like he also said that appointment of rehman malik is zardari's biggest mistake so Rehman Malik may have supported by ARMY & agencies & even Zardari can't fire him .. well this is only my speculation ..

Now babar awan is being bashed by ZM ..

more than 2 hours of Press conference & 3 hours in Geo program .... usually Zardari stopped him but not this time so might be he is doing with Zardari approval , like he also said that appointment of rehman malik is zardari's biggest mistake so Rehman Malik may have supported by ARMY & agencies & even Zardari can't fire him .. well this is only my speculation ..

Dude, he's under no ones control right now. He's resigned from all three of his political titles. He's not part of politics anymore. right now he's on full swing. He is lembasting MQM and rehman malik and altaf Hussain now that he's free. All three of these entities are very notorious in Pakistan.

Assalam alaikum

yaro, yeh zardari ko apna sub kuch manta hay, and who appoint rehman malik?
quran ser per rakhna to koi baat nahi un k liyai yeh waday ker k phir jatay hain yeh qasam kha ker phir jatay hain.

i m no fan of mqm but all the killings in karachi is done by mqm and ppp and anp farishta hain?

PPP GOVT. HAS TO APPOINT AND INDEPENDENT JUDICIARY AND IF THERE IS NOT MQM SHOULD DEMAND IT IS THEIR CREDIBILITY AT STAKE

TARIQ

Still no resign from Rehman Malik ?

Still No move from Army?

I am confused, Who is right in Pakistan ......:undecided:

Why should RM resign , ZM has to prove the charges in court if he is speaking the truth .

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Dude, he's under no ones control right now. He's resigned from all three of his political titles. He's not part of politics anymore. right now he's on full swing. He is lembasting MQM and rehman malik and altaf Hussain now that he's free. All three of these entities are very notorious in Pakistan.

No he said on Geo that if Zardari tell him jump on well so he will jump without asking question & also said that if Zardari will call him & tell him to stop appear on media so he will stop .. :wub:

Back
Top Bottom