What's new

Zulfikar Mirza did what ....

aapas ki baat najam sethi ke saath :azn:

If it is latest program (as i cant watch bcaz online from cell phone)
I watched that program. He was pissed and angry on MK, however he refuted two things of MK, on was address and other was zameen aasman ka diff b/w two places. For rest of things he was listing certain things that MQM was supposed to answer in aggressive mode, but why? Bcaz he was just enjoying the fight between zm and mk. When MQM has said that if zm has proofs then why doesnt he go to court, then it is not supposed to reply each and every stupidity of ZM.

Last edited by a moderator:
All bull **** going on. Cant tell who is right who is wrong.

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

By the way MQM didnt reply to all the objections, because they dont have the answers, otherwise they would have definitely answered. So that means the rest of the things are true.

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

Karachi was completely peaceful during musharraf's rule
i blame the lawyers movement it is their fault we have to suffer PPP's corruption and incompetence

If it is latest program (as i cant watch bcaz online from cell phone)
I watched that program. He was pissed and angry on MK, however he refuted two things of MK, on was address and other was zameen aasman ka diff b/w two places. For rest of things he was listing certain things that MQM was supposed to answer in aggressive mode, but why? Bcaz he was just enjoying the fight between zm and mk. When MQM has said that if zm has proofs then why doesnt he go to court, then it is not supposed to reply each and every stupidity of ZM.

Mustafa Kamal hogged on live television for close to 2 hours and according to MK himself - he was there to respond to ZM on behalf of Rabita Committee. So, passing comments like MK shouldn't respond to each and every statement of ZM is neither mature nor objective... unless I misunderstood your comments.

Sethi also said that JIT reports cannot be biased and he elaborated on this. I am surprised that Rabita Committee is trying to fool people by stating that MQM HQ in uk has always been at edgeware and not collindale .. MQM offices were in collindale and this is on MQM.ORG website too .

MQM is now trying to show its true colors by playing muhajir card.... again like Sethi said . even biharis, bengalis, punjabis, etc settled in KHI are muhajirs .. this muhajir card is really weak ..but clearly aimed at spoiling the peace in the city. As I type this 4 people have been murdered in Sohrab Goth ..

No one is against urdu speaking community - all Pakistanis are urdu speakers, urdu is our national language. Anyone who thinks MQM is the sole representative of urdu speakers are disillusioned.. I hope you realise this

We should condemn each and every murder of an innocent irrespective of race, color, creed, language etc ...

i blame the lawyers movement it is their fault we have to suffer PPP's corruption and incompetence

completely peaceful? Did you forget all the bombings that happened in Karachi during Mush's rule? On french engineers in 2002 .. on consulates, etc .. so it wasn't completely peaceful

I do agree that there were lesser targeted murders - this is because MQM had ABSOLUTE power in Karachi . the moment their power base is challenged ... riots start .. this is not new .. re-look at the history and you will find lot of answers .. and if you can't I am happy to provide to you

By the way MQM didnt reply to all the objections, because they dont have the answers, otherwise they would have definitely answered. So that means the rest of the things are true.

Agree..

Clearly MQM only tried to defend certain things which they failed to do so ..

1. Address of the MQM HQ in UK .. is given on MQM's website .. surprisingly MQM rabita committee doesn't know that or pretend not to know that?

2. They 'tried' to defend Ajmal Pahari .. and blamed JIT report .. JIT report is compiled by all law agencies .. so basically they said ISI, IB, etc are lying . and accused them of torture .... while Sethi has clearly stated that JIT reports are accurate

3. Why only talk about Ajmal Pahari? It seems that this guy is an asset for MQM - which is why almost all leaders mention his name but no one talks about 25 other MQM target killers + Kamran Madhuri etc ..

4. They shamelessly use the Muhajir card .. again .. this is really unfortunate

but I am happy that with MK press conference he has not only shown his true colors of a bigot but also portrayed MQM as:

1. Anti Media
2. Anti Pakistani - trying to defend Ajmal Pahari an terrorist

I hope people who blindly support MQM on this forum will wake up to this reality ..Ameen

i don't know which pakistan you live in! because i rather have an AZAAD ADLIYA in the long run then a corrupt inept dictator!! and if you blame lawyers and CJ then why are you asking ZM to go to CJ?

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Well here is my view on those 24000 missing containers:

That is basically 'smuggling' being carried out by 'Khapias' under the
umbrella of Nato Supplies. Those containers were basically commercial
imports imported by traders using the name of Nato. Since these were not
belonged to Nato, so how they will go to Afghanistan. The only impact of
same was damage of FBR in shape of evasion of duty and taxes. Every container of Nato is insured and insurance claim is given when
claimed by Nato, like for burnt oil tankers. But this seems foolish that Nato's
24000 containers got missing and no insurance claim was lodged by Nato? It is just tax evasion, nothing else.

ok for one minute i believe you that they were not NATO containers! BUT THEY WERE STOLEN FROM PORT! minister for port & shipping was BABAR GHAURI!!!!! so MQM is directly responsible for theft!! just like PPP is directly responsible for situation of economy! means Zulfi was right when he said babar ghauri is smugler!

ok for one minute i believe you that they were not NATO containers! BUT THEY WERE STOLEN FROM PORT! minister for port & shipping was BABAR GHAURI!!!!! so MQM is directly responsible for theft!! just like PPP is directly responsible for situation of economy! means Zulfi was right when he said babar ghauri is smugler!

You failed to understand my post.

Bhai those containers are not "physically" missing. They are missing from FBR records. Means, they came with the lable of Nato supplies but did not cross afghanistan border. Nato supplies are exepmt under afghan trade, so these were not the nato supplies resulting in loss of revenue to FBR.

First you make judgments by just reading headlines, when i have clarified the 24000 cont. You turned to ZM statement about babur ghori. Are you trying to catch langoti of bhagta chor?

Well for every corruption on port minister babur ghori is involved and to be held responsible. Is this is your view?

Now have the courage and say alongwith me that for every corruption in courts CJ is respnsible and involved in the same lines.

2. They 'tried' to defend Ajmal Pahari .. and blamed JIT report .. JIT report is compiled by all law agencies .. so basically they said ISI, IB, etc are lying . and accused them of torture .... while Sethi has clearly stated that JIT reports are accurate

3. Why only talk about Ajmal Pahari? It seems that this guy is an asset for MQM - which is why almost all leaders mention his name but no one talks about 25 other MQM target killers + Kamran Madhuri etc ..

Ajmal pahari was a worker of mqm he was not active when he was arrested but mqm is doing the right thing by standing by its workers now it is upto the courts to decide that if he is a terrorist or not
"Every one is innocent until proven guilty"
I seriously doubt the "Indian" accusations on ajmal pahari since anyone who need such training could get it easily in Pakistan .

@ wadera, if you are replying to my posts ( as three posts are appearing after my post), plz dont waste time as you are in my ignore list so i cannot see your posts, thanks.

karachi was peaceful in illegal musharraf rule due to MQM only in power and they think karachi is only for MQM where as now after elections ANP and PPP are in power too, so power games are going on , MQM needs to know that there are other powers in karachi too and they need to learn to live with others...

THE FACT IS MQM IS IN GOV IN KARACHI FROM LAST 25 YEARS ONE WAY OR OTHER....

Ajmal pahari was a worker of mqm he was not active when he was arrested but mqm is doing the right thing by standing by its workers now it is upto the courts to decide that if he is a terrorist or not
"Every one is innocent until proven guilty"
I seriously doubt the "Indian" accusations on ajmal pahari since anyone who need such training could get it easily in Pakistan .

"Every one is innocent until proven guilty" yes i agree but MQM needs to know that they cannot say all agencies of Pakistan have created a biased reports, i mean they need to stand on some grounds and prove their allegations on agencieis that they made these reports and they are factless, come with some solid proves and dont threat with muhajir cards, we have seen this card lots of time, now MQM need to come fwd with clean hands and if there are any bad rats in them then please dont support them...

other then this man there are 25 other killers of MQM in question but MQM didnt said anything about them ...

i don't know which pakistan you live in! because i rather have an AZAAD ADLIYA in the long run then a corrupt inept dictator!! and if you blame lawyers and CJ then why are you asking ZM to go to CJ?
Azaad adlia is a media stunt, nohing else: what has cj done after reinstatement except for fingering the govt by suo motos? I think you have never been to courts. I have spent 22 years in court kacheri. I would still request everyone to stay away from courts as much as you can. Azaaad adlia, kaan puk gayay hain yeh sun sun kay.

Cj's statements are just aqwaal e zareen to become lead headings of newspapers, like "jahan qanoon ki hukumrani na ho woh qaumain tabah ho jati hain"

I would like living in a country ruled by a dictator like musharraf rather than a country where people burn themselves in front of the supreme court
A dejected Munir then filed a human right application with the Supreme Court, urging the top court to order implementation of the un-implemented court verdicts. A security guard said he saw a man in flame crying for help running towards the entrance of the Supreme Court. They rushed towards him and tried to douse the flame by throwing water. Although his life was saved, he received serious burn injuries.
http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-n...11/Dejected-excop-tries-to-burn-himself-in-SC
the lawyers movement promised fast and cheap justice to the public
but still people are killing themselves after getting disappointed by the judiciary
and still lawyers are going on daily strikes because of their petty issues and the people of Pakistan have to suffer the torture they face because of the judicial system

"Every one is innocent until proven guilty" yes i agree but MQM needs to know that they cannot say all agencies of Pakistan have created a biased reports, i mean they need to stand on some grounds and prove their allegations on agencieis that they made these reports and they are factless, come with some solid proves and dont threat with muhajir cards, we have seen this card lots of time, now MQM need to come fwd with clean hands and if there are any bad rats in them then please dont support them...

other then this man there are 25 other killers of MQM in question but MQM didnt said anything about them ...

When ajmal pahari was arrested? When these JIT were finalized? Aur in reports ko batti bana kar kion bethay huay thay abhi tak? What have he achieved by exposing this on media? Why not got to courts the 'azaad adlia' to prove chages, if MQM is found guilty, get it banned from azaad adlia? Why media war? Bcaz to get sympathy of people after getting exposed of "ransom kidnap" network?se reports and they are factless, come with some solid proves and dont threat with muhajir cards, we have seen this card lots of time, now MQM need to come fwd with clean hands and if there are any bad rats in them then please dont support them...

other then this man there are 25 other killers of MQM in question but MQM didnt said anything about them ...[/QUOTE]

When ajmal pahari was arrested? When these JIT were finalized? Aur in reports ko batti bana kar kion bethay huay thay abhi tak? What have he achieved by exposing this on media? Why not got to courts the 'azaad adlia' to prove chages, if MQM is found guilty, get it banned from azaad adlia? Why media war? Bcaz to get sympathy of people after getting exposed of "ransom kidnap" network?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom