What's new

Zoroastrian elected to city council in Yazd

No, Delhiites are tiny. Punjabis are taller, as are haryanvis but not delhites. Most delhiites are migrants from up and bihar and they are tiny. Have you even been to delhi?

Yes mate I have. But unlike you I probably lived in a different locality with fewer migrants.

Yes mate I have. But unlike you I probably lived in a different locality with fewer migrants.

If at 6'3", you regularly see a lot of people taller than you, then you either
1) have confused Holland with India. Even in most western countries, you are significantly taller than average.
2) aren't really 6'3". You are probably 5'8". Deal with it.

You can give up on people, my friend, but never give up on Islam.

Islam was a religion brought by Arabs, and perfected by Iranians.

That is something my grandfather once said in one of his poems.

The funny part that your Iranis will find is that my grandfather was a 'wahabi'.

I've actually quite given up on everything , Judaism , islam , etc. , my friend , i'm not preaching that you do the same of course , and true Iranians had a hand in islam too , wasn't it for the illtreatment of arabs by Sassanid Persians , there would be no islam , the sassanids did to the arabs the way the Chinese did to the mongols as far as I've researched , and the same happened to them of course ;

So you see my friend all i'm trying to say is that the election of this Zoroastrian guy is not a sign of anything at all , like Benjamin netanyahoo said a couple of weeks ago , 16 years ago the entire population of iran went intellectual and moderate and elected muhammed Khatami as president , but all it resulted in was a backlash of the poor and uneducated who put their trust in Ahmadinejad and his gang , that's all i'm trying to say...

If at 6'3", you regularly see a lot of people taller than you, then you either
1) have confused Holland with India. Even in most western countries, you are significantly taller than average.
2) aren't really 6'3". You are probably 5'8". Deal with it.

I didn't say I see guys taller than me. You did.

We can compare heights when we meet.

I've actually quite given up on everything , Judaism , islam , etc. , my friend , i'm not preaching that you do the same of course , and true Iranians had a hand in islam too , wasn't it for the illtreatment of arabs by Sassanid Persians , there would be no islam , the sassanids did to the arabs the way the Chinese did to the mongols as far as I've researched , and the same happened to them of course ;

So you see my friend all i'm trying to say is that the election of this Zoroastrian guy is not a sign of anything at all , like Benjamin netanyahoo said a couple of weeks ago , 16 years ago the entire population of iran went intellectual and moderate and elected muhammed Khatami as president , but all it resulted in was a backlash of the poor and uneducated who put their trust in Ahmadinejad and his gang , that's all i'm trying to say...

Actually, under the rule of Khosrau I (531–579), Mecca was saved from destruction from an nighbouring Christian Tribe allied to the Byzantines. An costly mistake they paid in the Battle of Al-Qadisiyyah.

Actually, under the rule of Khosrau I (531–579), Mecca was saved from destruction from an nighbouring Christian Tribe allied to the Byzantines. An costly mistake they paid in the Battle of Al-Qadisiyyah.

but you must bear in mind that khosra I was a king popular with Persian peasants , so he was probably popular with the meccan tribes too ; it was his grand son khosra II that took policies which have probably resulted in islam , other kings before them must have been hostile to arabs just aswell like shapur , or the ascasids before them who looted syria

The clearest connection between islam and the religion of the sassanian people is that Persians worshipped a god in the skies , with few signs and emblems , arabs of mecca worshipped allah , who had his own badge , along with other minor gods who were statues , what muhammed (pbhu) did was to eliminate all these minor non-meccan gods and "unify" arabia

Back
Top Bottom