What's new

Zionist Soldier Sniped And Killed By HAMAS - video

Meanwhile palestine death toll has crossed 700.
As I said earlier,,,israel will kill 10 people for every one of their own
:disagree:

yeah the deference is Israel hit densely populated gaza and unarmed civil people and Hamas hit the soliders of one of the best army of world.

an eye for and eye makes the whole world blind,sad to see my dear PDF people cheering i don't find any difference between Israels cheering when they bombed hamas

of the 13 Israeli soldier killed 2 were US citizens

safe_image.php

Max Steinberg, a Woodland Hills native and volunteer IDF, was killed Sunday along with 12 other soldiers in the Gaza Strip, amidst an Israeli operation to quell rocket fire and destroy underground smuggling tunnels

:disagree:

yeah the deference is Israel hit densely populated gaza and unarmed civil people and Hamas hit the soliders of one of the best army of world.

Right!!
Hamas is trying to hit civilians with their rockets.......

Too bad,,,those rockets suck:coffee:

Right!!
Hamas is trying to hit civilians with their rockets.......

Too bad,,,those rockets suck:coffee:

What would you do if u were under oppression for 60 years?
Rebel it, wont you?
That is the case from gaza.
Their attacks are justified but the israeli aggression and oppression is not.

What would you do if u were under oppression for 60 years?
Rebel it, wont you?
That is the case from gaza.
Their attacks are justified but the israeli aggression and oppression is not.

May the strongest side win,,,this the only principle thats followed in a conflict.
Nothing else

if my memory serves me correctly - your theory sure wouldnt apply to last summer during the LoC squirmishes.
they top it up by killing Kashmiris or our villagers across the international border

but on one hand they beat us hands down and its their own soldiers turning their guns over their own colleagues. specially the ones that are deployed in Kashmir.

we have had worse situation in Pakistan, almost a polarized society and intense fanning of sectarianism by some foreign countries (friendly and unfriendly alike) but thank Godness and Alhamdollilah.. none of our soldiers turned their guns even once on their own or have committed suicides etc. our soldiers are not just facing the battle stress but also the challenges of religion, faith, ideology and ethnicity...Alhamdollilah our army stays strong and united

What's the big deal here, death and potty can come to anyone anytime.
good analogy
but no laughing matter whichever comes

Last edited:
May the strongest side win,,,this the only principle thats followed in a conflict.
Nothing else
harsh reality I agree

you are right .. too bad that one side is too weak and their weapons are useless
no justification for killing civilians from either side but how I see it is that for Israelis all the 1.2 M Palestinians are Hamas.. so they justify hitting every place and even dont stop firing their precision weapons when they clearly see that Palestinian toddlers are running for cover. one has to be a downright heartless bastard not to feel sick and sad over it.

re justification of force and the extent of use of force, the targeting of civilians etc.. its all down to who you ask and what side of fence you are.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom