What's new

Zionist rulers of Saudi

Seven is a holy number for masons. 7+7 years after 9/11 the second 9/11 this time happens in mecca and kills Muslims.

burj1.jpg

Screenshot_2015-11-18-11-31-29_1.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

First is done by Saudi bin laden and second after 7+7 years in mecca is done by Saudi bin laden company.

Jews and Saudi Jew family are playing with Muslims.

Last edited:
Stop bla bla bal... Iran never spends money to make wahhabi terrorist proxies and kill Muslims but Saudi use all of it's oil money against Muslims, to kill Yemenis, to make bloodbath in Syria, Iraq, Libya, Egypt and even Pakistan. Such things clearly are written on wall.

Iran use it's money to fight against terrorism in left and right of it's borders. Taliban, al Qaeda, ISIS, PKK, Jaishol adl in Pakistan. Iran use money to support Islamic resistance armies like Hamas, Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad. Iran help Iraq and Syria to fight against Saudi wahhabi terrorism.

There are big differents between wahhabis and Iran.

Plus so many evidences show Saudi family have Jew origin, instead of writing nonsense firstly read the articles and search internet.
My bro, how will you defend Iran's actions in Yemen,,, it is similar to what saudia is doing in Syria,,, difference is of scale,,, Saudia being wealthy has initiated it on much larger scale ... Iran currently being in economic troubles has limited capabilities but intentions are same,,, to implements own doctrine of Islam,,,

My bro lets leave it on Allah to decide which doctrine and interpretation is right and lets appear the Imam Al-Mehdi to decide between good and evil... We are in no position to judge others,,, lets spread harmony between muslims and be soldiers of Allah and Allah only .... not of nations and sects,,, you worship Allah by your means,,, I worship Allah by my means,,, wahabis worship Allah by thier methods,,, so we all have same objective,,, but on contrary non-muslims has different objectives and they want us to keep on fighting ...

About evidence my brother,,, I can make you father of bill gates on internet,,, As per internet (NAOZOBILLAH) Muhammad (SAW) is terrorist,,,

Seek forgivness and light from Allah is only way we can get rid of these troubles ...

Iran, still today is a Kingdom, only they don't call it publicly.
What you think chief mulla is, if not king ?
It's a lot like Britain. They have an election to determine who the head of state will be but the Queen/King can over-rule any decision.

It's a lot like Britain. They have an election to determine who the head of state will be but the Queen/King can over-rule any decision.

In Britain, King or Queen doesn't intervene in politics. In Iran, final decision is of chief mulla.

In Britain, King or Queen doesn't intervene in politics. In Iran, final decision is of chief mulla.
Actually they can. In fact they can declare war on anyone they wish and can even end one as they desire. The Queen/King of England can even summon and dissolve the parliament. When a Prime Minister wishes to end the Parliamentary session and call for a general election, he or she is must seek the permission of the Queen to do so.
The Queen In Government - British Monarchist League

Iran, still today is a Kingdom, only they don't call it publicly.
What you think chief mulla is, if not king ?
By the way I am of the view that Kingdom is better if it leads to path of Allah,,, I have seen a democratic Islamic state,,, the whole concept of democracy is fraud as it gives power to make law which could be anti Allah and you have to bear the burden as individuals are part of democracy.. where is in kingdom if ruler is not following Allah's path then its his personal sin not the sin of the nation ...

An ancient document has revealed how Sultan Abdul Aziz, the founder of Saudi Arabia assured Britain of creating a Jewish state on Palestinian lands, a news report says.
The document, expose the deep commitment of first Saudi King to the United Kingdom and his assurance to British authorities to give Palestine to the Jews.

The controversial document, written as a notice to then British delegate Major General Sir Percy Zachariah Cox, is yet another proof of Saudi royal family's hostile approach to the Palestinian nation.

"I am the Sultan Abdul Aziz Bin Abdul Rahman Al Saud al-Faisal and I conceded and acknowledged a thousand times to Sir Percy Cox, delegate of Great Britain, that I have no objection to giving Palestine to my cousin Jews or even to non-Jews, and I will never ever violate their [the UK] orders,"

read the note signed by King Abdul Aziz.

The note also expose the extent of Saudi royals' fidelity to the UK government.

Britain used to attaché great importance to Saudi Arabia in 1930's, as it was located along the shortest seaway to India and Australia throughout the Red Sea and shortest air route to the east. Saudi Arabia was also close to the main British motor route and oil pipeline between Iraq and Palestine through Trans Jordan.

The ruling of Al Saud family also added to the importance of Saudi Arabia for Britain, as the UK believed ibn-e Saud kings could greatly influence the Arab countries.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom