What's new

Zindagi, Pakistan shows a hit in India

Who said South Indians won't watch Hindi serials? In all major Cities and Towns people watch them, especially in Andhra and Karnataka they are more in numbers.

There is a big difference between Pak-North Indian culture .. Compare tht with South Indian culture.. It's like me a Baluch liking South Indian movies ..:lol:

Poor choices. :pakistan:

Not really .. Some are quiet interestin .. I watched a few episodes of a soap based on the ottomans..

There is a big difference between Pak-North Indian culture .. Compare tht with South Indian culture.. It's like me a Baluch liking South Indian movies ..:lol:

Not really .. Some are quiet interestin .. I watched a few episodes of a soap based on the ottomans..

Mr if you dont know anything about the set up in South India .then just please shut up.
Except TN all other south India states have a large number of Hindi serial viwers.In kerala a major malayalam channel now airing Hindi serials lot of themafter dubbing.
Remake of Hindi channel can be seen in our channels

They weren't targeted audience in the first place IMO. Anyways speaking on that are Hindi language TV shows popular down South.
Not really, we have our own shows. Some serials are dubbed and re-released, but dont do nearly as well enough as local ones. It's a fairly big industry.

Mr if you dont know anything about the set up in South India .then just please shut up.
Except TN all other south India states have a large number of Hindi serial viwers.In kerala a major malayalam channel now airing Hindi serials lot of themafter dubbing.
Remake of Hindi channel can be seen in our channels

Why should I "shut up" ? If u got problems to cry .. Coz I Dnt give a .... Abt u or South India.. No do I give a damn abt u guys..

they should have bought gud Pakistani dramas ... all the one i saw in advertisement above are average

yes they are average.

this.

I am sure Indian intelligence agencies use it as a torture device :sick:

Imagine Indians who speak little Hindi to no Hindi!

Pakistani dramas are like a kavita

Last edited:
Why should I "shut up" ? If u got problems to cry .. Coz I Dnt give a .... Abt u or South India.. No do I give a damn abt u guys..

Dumbo ...Who cares what you think about South India? You are not even eligible to compare or compete with them. Take your A$$ somewhere else where you are worth to talk.

Baloch Sahib, you always appear angry; khushi bhi zahir kar diya karein kabhi kabhi

har wakt daant rahe hote hain aap dusron ko [ how is my Urdu?]

Dumbo ...Who cares what you think about South India? You are not even eligible to compare or compete with them. Take your A$$ somewhere else where you are worth to talk.

he is a Baloch. Don't try to tick him off my friend :D

Then how can you talk about SouthIndia ?
If you dont care why do you bring that Bs here?
Dont be act like an idiot by commenting about some subject that you dont even know

Channel is not available here currently and cable operator doesent know such channel exist.When i asked for adding new channel he say he cant add new channel because u want when demand will increase i will add it

where are you located?

Cant comment on pakistani serials never seen one.Indian serials are my pet hate i sit there while my mum watches them and stew inside thinking how can she watch this and why does the camera have to zoom in on everyones face in the room with sound effects included.

Same storu here friend.Somehow womens in India like this soaps.

Cant comment on pakistani serials never seen one.Indian serials are my pet hate i sit there while my mum watches them and stew inside thinking how can she watch this and why does the camera have to zoom in on everyones face in the room with sound effects included.

Same story here friend.Somehow womens in India like this soaps.

Back
Top Bottom