What's new

Zimbabwe arrests two Pakistani suspects

I can smell some thing fishy :smokin:

Pakistan-Iran Gas pipeline, US unapproval
Pakistan-China Nuclear Reactors deal, US unapproval

and suddenly like the case of Ahmad Shahzad,
Pakistan's name is again being associated with terrorism and Pakistani's are again being arrested here and there.
This time from the most unlikeliest of places.

If i could only smell what Amrica is cooking
:pakistan:

Every time its fishy isnt it ??

even though it clearly says the person detained is wanted by the interpol....

and you say just like Shahzad ...well, you should pray it does not turn out to be a case just like Shahzad's...he himself has admitted to the charges.
Dont say even that was a trap to malign Pak's name.

Ohh stop pointing fingers at the country people..The two suspects arrested definitely do not represent the Pakistani mainstream and the country.As a matter of fact,the present pakistani govt. is pitched up against the people of this very kind who were arrested in Zimbabwe...

It is these kind of conspiracy theories that are dragging your country's name in mud. If you start believing that Pakistan is the center of the world and everybody including the Americans, Indians, Israelis and the Russians are plotting against, God help your nation.

This is a thread on two Pakistani's being arrested.
Discuss some thing relevant to the topic.

Your post is better suited for whatever thread where ppl talk sh*T

This is a thread on two Pakistani's being arrested.
Discuss some thing relevant to the topic.

Your post is better suited for whatever thread where ppl talk sh*T

If you think whatever I said isn't relevant, you can think again. Its a trend that is being replicated in more countries than ever. Young and sometimes educated Pakistanis get entangled with Jihadi followers and end up being terror operatives.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: literally.

I have a medical condition called "Cant Understand One liner bullSh-t Sysndrome"

next time try to use more words.
By defination of the word i cannot find any logic of it being used here.

Every time its fishy isnt it ??

even though it clearly says the person detained is wanted by the interpol....

and you say just like Shahzad ...well, you should pray it does not turn out to be a case just like Shahzad's...he himself has admitted to the charges.
Dont say even that was a trap to malign Pak's name.

Some discussion on this i already had with Benny.. feed on it.
Thank You

Zimbabwe arrest "terrorists" trying to enter South Africa

TWO suspected international terrorists were on Sunday night arrested by Zimbabwean security agents at Beitbridge Border Post as they tried to illegally enter into South Africa in a shocking development that would cause alarm among World Cup organisers.

Zimbabwean police say the arrests was as a result of a World Cup command centre they established in the border town and is liaising with South African police and Interpol on regional security issues.

There had been fears that terrorists might target South Africa as it hosts the 2010 Fifa Soccer World Cup.

Immigration Department sources said neither was armed when the arrests were made.

"One of the suspects is believed to be a well-known terrorist who is usually based in Santiago," one official said.

Santiago is the capital city of Chile.

It is understood that the two flew from Saudi Arabia to Tanzania where they fraudulently acquired Kenyan passports before connecting to Zimbabwe by road.

Their luck, however, ran out on Sunday night when an alert immigration officer at Beitbridge who discovered that they were using fake passports intercepted them.

"The official alerted the Police Border Control Unit leading to the arrest of the duo.

"They were travelling on a bus that was coming from Harare," another source said.

The two were briefly held in Beitbridge before being transferred to Harare.

Chief police spokesperson Senior Assistant Commissioner Wayne Bvudzijena last night said he did not yet have full information on the matter and advised the media to get back to him tomorrow for details.

An official based in Harare said: "It is still a sensitive issue and is under investigation."

None of the officials would give indications as to what preliminary investigations pointed to or why the duo was going to South Africa.

They also would not say if an international arrest warrant had been issued or what particular acts of terror the suspected terrorist was wanted for and in which countries he was sought.

However, South African police assured the world ahead of the event — which started on June 11 and ends on July 11 — that everything was under control and so far the fears have amounted to nothing.

The Zimbabwe Republic Police also said ahead of the global soccer showcase that they were on high alert to ensure no one used Zimbabwe as a transit route for any mischief in South Africa. Zimdiaspora/Herald

If you think whatever I said isn't relevant, you can think again. Its a trend that is being replicated in more countries than ever. Young and sometimes educated Pakistanis get entangled with Jihadi followers and end up being terror operatives.

I agree with the bolded part only... but my Interpretation of this sentence is different from your's.

Zimbabwe arrests two Pakistani suspects.. :smokin:
Yeah its becoming a trend.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom