What's new

Zimbabwe 100 trillion dollar bank note

Well, the day isn’t far for many other countries these days

My point, which you seem to have glazed over, was just that there is already enough of this "wealth transfer" in India via the various social welfare and medical and food schemes and other subsidies and so on.

the dynamics of a country like India are also vastly different from Canada etc.. one size does not fit all.

we're still figuring out inter species organ transplants, it wont work for the most part and will lead down the path of proven 100% genuine failed systems like communism.. and we should all be wary of that.

I know enough of the world, thanks.. you feel strongly about something, go do it.. do your charity, invest time, money and your own effort into whatever cause.. to expect everyone to be on board and go along with is a bit insane but, wtf

gtfo, already doing my part, not cheating anyone, not stealing.. nothing..
You seem to have wrongly presumed that I have some big advice for India. I merely acknowledged Zimbabwe's right to pursue wealth distribution without endorsing their obviously flawed policies to implement the same. Indeed every country has the freedom to decide what works for its population based on the resources and circumstances that it is privy to. This has nothing to do with what I've said in my post earlier.

View attachment 843691

Its equal to 0.40$

A definite collectible, once nicely framed - which becomes a conversation starter at your next Dawat.

Wonder how I get my hands on one....

View attachment 843691

Its equal to 0.40$

Lol... Soon to be Pakistani rupee. Thanks to the corrupt Chief of *censored* Staff, corrupt *censored* Court Chief Justice, and the Corrupt NRO PDM.

It was Rhodesia. And it was beautiful.

Foinikas bhai, that is an assumption of a past based on a present where there is disharmony because of mismanagement. There was rebellion in the past by the indigenous people against a colonizer who had not assimilated but instead kept himself in a mostly isolated, politically and socio-economically superior position in comparison to the indigenous person. That is from my limited knowledge of Rhodesia. It is understandable that the indigenous person would revolt against that self-isolating colonizer. Surely you of all people will understand this. :)

but but good guy Mugabbey... gave everything to the people...

@jamahir what might have gone wrong here ?

Mismanagement and not much thinking of what should be an evolved system. And please read above reply to Foinikas.

decentralization is key, "less governance" pls,

Certainly. Absolutely. Once the revolution has established a rational, scientific and actually democratic political system and socio-economic system the revolutionaries should step aside from day-to-day governance and let the people govern themselves directly at the most minimum of governance levels. The revolutionaries can keep watch over if the people are running the society properly and suggest corrections or ideas when necessary. This is like once you start a factory machine you will only watch over its functioning so that it provides the good output. There should be no State, no complicated structure of bosses like president, prime minister, chief minister, governor, chief executive, district magistrate, multiple political parties with their own complicated structures unique to each. Why all this complication when life should be simple ? This is one of Communism's desires : "Withering away of the State", people ruling themselves and such was there in the Libyan Jamahiriya. Go through this thread of mine to at some point there see how it was done. But before that I quote a section from part 1 of The Green Book by Muammar Gaddafi :

POPULAR CONFERENCES AND PEOPLE'S COMMITTEES​

Popular Conferences are the only means to achieve popular democracy. Any system of government contrary to this method, the method of Popular Conferences, is undemocratic. All the prevailing systems of government in the world today will remain undemocratic, unless they adopt this method. Popular Conferences are the end of the journey of the masses in quest of democracy.

Popular Conferences and People's Committees are the fruition of the people's struggle for democracy. Popular Conferences and People's Committees are not creations of the imagination; they are the product of thought which has absorbed all human experiments to achieve democracy.

Direct democracy, if put into practice, is indisputably the ideal method of government. Because it is impossible to gather all people, however small the population, in one place so that they can discuss, discern and decide policies, nations departed from direct democracy, which became an utopian idea detached from reality. It was replaced by various theories of government, such as representative councils, party-coalitions and plebiscites, all of which isolated the masses and prevented them from managing their political affairs.

These instruments of government - the individual, the class, the sect, the tribe, the parliament and the party struggling to achieve power have plundered the sovereignty of the masses and monopolized politics and authority for themselves.

THE GREEN BOOK guides the masses to an unprecedented practical system of direct democracy. No two intelligent people can dispute the fact that direct democracy is the ideal, but until now no practical method for its implementation has been devised. The Third Universal Theory, however, now provides us with a practical approach to direct democracy. The problem of democracy in the world will finally be solved. All that is left before the masses now is the struggle to eliminate all prevailing forms of dictatorial governments, be they parliament, sect, tribe, class, one-party system, two-party system or multi-party system, which falsely call themselves democracies.

True democracy has but one method and one theory. The dissimilarity and diversity of the systems claiming to be democratic do, in fact, provide evidence that they are not so. Authority of the people has but one face which can only be realized through Popular Conferences and People's Committees. There can be no democracy without Popular Conferences and Committees everywhere.

First, the people are divided into Basic Popular Conferences. Each Basic Popular Conference chooses its secretariat. The secretariats of all Popular Conferences together form Non-Basic Popular Conferences. Subsequently, the masses of the Basic Popular Conferences select administrative People's Committees to replace government administration. All public institutions are run by People's Committees which will be accountable to the Basic Popular Conferences which dictate the policy and supervise its execution. Thus, both the administration and the supervision become the people's and the outdated definition of democracy - democracy is the supervision of the government by the people - becomes obsolete. It will be replaced by the true definition: Democracy is the supervision of the people by the people.

All citizens who are members of these Popular Conferences belong, vocationally and functionally, to various sectors and have, therefore, to form themselves into their own professional Popular Conferences in addition to being, by virtue of citizenship, members of the Basic Popular Conferences or People's Committees. Subjects dealt with by the Popular Conferences and People's Committees will eventually take their final shape in the General People's Congress, which brings together the Secretariats of the Popular Conferences and People's Committees. Resolutions of the General People's Congress, which meets annually or periodically, are passed on to the Popular Conferences and People's Committees, which undertake the execution of those resolutions through the responsible committees, which are, in turn, accountable to the Basic Popular Conferences.

The General People's Congress is not a gathering of persons or members such as those of parliaments but, rather, a gathering of the Popular Conferences and People's Committees.

Thus, the problem of the instrument of government is naturally solved, and all dictatorial instruments disappear. The people become the instrument of government, and the dilemma of democracy in the world is conclusively solved.

there are already way enough government schemes going here, not opposed to it at all... after all nobody gets to take any of it to the grave and beyond, do they ?

No proper government schemes exist in India. What Modi says is all hot air. Education isn't free in India so those medical students had to go to Ukraine because there medical education for those 20,000 Indians was much cheaper than what it is in India. Secondly, you posted in my thread about a school in Uttar Pradesh where the young students had to make do with eating one chapati and salt as part of their government-provided mid-day school meal and the mid-day meal existing because these poor students do not have nutritious food at home too, and then the journalist who reported this school atrocity getting arrested, released after controversy and then he suffering from cancer but since he didn't have money for the treatment - healthcare is almost always not free in India - he dying not because cancer treatment is not technically available in India but because the Indian healthcare system refusing to treat him because he didn't pay it that extortion money. He was murdered by the system.

I merely acknowledged Zimbabwe's right to pursue wealth distribution without endorsing their obviously flawed policies to implement the same.

I agree, Zimbabwe has flawed policies but no one should be faulted for intending to deliver welfare to a society's citizens.

As for "wealth distribution" I ask you to read this post of mine.

Indeed every country has the freedom to decide what works for its population based on the resources and circumstances that it is privy to.

I agree wholely though with the qualification that the overall political and socio-economic system can be one common to all of humanity whether in Zimbabwe and India and Russia and Britain or indeed in the near-future on Mars.

Certainly. Absolutely. Once the revolution has established a rational, scientific and actually democratic political system and socio-economic system the revolutionaries should step aside from day-to-day governance and let the people govern themselves directly at the most minimum of governance levels. The revolutionaries can keep watch over if the people are running the society properly and suggest corrections or ideas when necessary. This is like once you start a factory machine you will only watch over its functioning so that it provides the good output. There should be no State, no complicated structure of bosses like president, prime minister, chief minister, governor, chief executive, district magistrate, multiple political parties with their own complicated structures unique to each. Why all this complication when life should be simple ? This is one of Communism's desires : "Withering away of the State", people ruling themselves and such was there in the Libyan Jamahiriya. Go through this thread of mine to at some point there see how it was done. But before that I quote a section from part 1 of The Green Book by Muammar Gaddafi :
It is actually democratic already, the people elect the government and are free to topple it at the polls, this is true of everything right from LS elections down to state reps and further down to district level bodies such as municipal corporations and so so on. It is very democratic here.

As I've probably said before, there already exist communist parties here, they are free to take their messaging to the people and campaign on those ideas. I'll accept whatever the people decide but as a betting man, can't seriously give them good odds.. but good luck to you and others.. by all means, contest elections, form a party of your own.. nobody is stopping you.

Communism.. we've seen what it has delivered for the people whenever it has been tried.. it is far from "Withering away of the state" and more like an authoritarian nanny state that dictates every aspect of your life and won't let you own anything.. communism goes against the grain of humanity. I and most others wish to have autonomy over my life, my money, my assets, I will do as I please to do with it and I don't want to go around giving it all to a billion + strangers, I'd much rather give it to my kids and next of kin, or, I might even give it all to charity, but I decide, no greedy nanny state has the right to steal from me.

and ffs, for the gazzilionth time.. Libya could afford their system because of all that light sweet that nature blessed them with.. we are not blessed with such a bounty of nature here to even begin considering it.

It is actually democratic already, the people elect the government and are free to topple it at the polls, this is true of everything right from LS elections down to state reps and further down to district level bodies such as municipal corporations and so so on. It is very democratic here.

From your words it seems that you have not read my thread. I have actually linked you to one post from it multiple times. Please read the thread once. Now the Indian political system is a mishmash of the Anglo systems plus the unfortunate cultural affinity of Indians to unnecessarily complicate life, LOL.

1. There is something called Lok Sabha ( as if you and I, the Lok, really have a voice there :lol: ) and there is the Rajya Sabha, in imitation of the British House of Commons and House of Lords which both are not democratic.

2. There is the president and then there is prime minister, the president essentially being a useless role and in the current Indian scenario both the president and the prime minister are BJP people who don't care for the sufferings in the country. The president is a Dalit but has he spoken once about the sufferings of Dalits for example much less about the sufferings of others ?

3. There is the governor and then there is the chief minister and in the current Indian scenario the governors are all BJP people who role simply is propagate BJP crookery in the states where BJP is not in power or where there is no chief minister or in states where there is BJP in power the governors provide fire cover to the chief ministers to do their crimes.

4. As for municipal corporations I as a citizen in a neighborhood don't have a say in the running of my city let alone the country so again the system goes against democracy.

As I've probably said before, there already exist communist parties here, they are free to take their messaging to the people and campaign on those ideas. I'll accept whatever the people decide but as a betting man, can't seriously give them good odds.. but good luck to you and others.. by all means, contest elections, form a party of your own.. nobody is stopping you.

Around that please read this post of mine from during the time of the UP election.

Communism.. we've seen what it has delivered for the people whenever it has been tried.. it is far from "Withering away of the state" and more like an authoritarian nanny state that dictates every aspect of your life and won't let you own anything.. communism goes against the grain of humanity. I and most others wish to have autonomy over my life, my money, my assets, I will do as I please to do with it and I don't want to go around giving it all to a billion + strangers, I'd much rather give it to my kids and next of kin, or, I might even give it all to charity, but I decide, no greedy nanny state has the right to steal from me.

Let us correct the conversation by first eliminating those cliched words "nanny state".

and ffs, for the gazzilionth time.. Libya could afford their system because of all that light sweet that nature blessed them with.. we are not blessed with such a bounty of nature here to even begin considering it.

And for the nth time I ask you what of the Indian IT industry, the agriculture export, the minerals, the textiles, the other finished goods ? And does North Korea depend on exports to have a welfare system ? And I also ask you, India has an at least one billion potential workforce, are they such idiots that they can't be employed to make India into an advanced, harmonious and evolved welfare-based society ? India will continue to be the Hindu-Muslim mandir-masjid, honor-killing-filled, students and farmers suiciding, people dying of illness because of money reasons, people living in slums and being hungry and so many other problems as long as it continues to have this anti-democratic multi-party-based elections-based political system. India this way will never change in a thousand years unless there is techno-economic or political influence from outside or there is an internal revolution of some sort.

1. There is something called Lok Sabha ( as if you and I, the Lok, really have a voice there :lol: ) and there is the Rajya Sabha, in imitation of the British House of Commons and House of Lords which both are not democratic.
Yes, of course you and me don't get to make the laws and discuss matters of national importance, but our elected reps do, what we have is a vote.. and again, you're free to vote for and campaign for your beloved communists and their shitty system.. I get one vote too, mera toj Bhajpa ko jaa raha : )

2. There is the president and then there is prime minister, the president essentially being a useless role and in the current Indian scenario both the president and the prime minister are BJP people who don't care for the sufferings in the country. The president is a Dalit but has he spoken once about the sufferings of Dalits for example much less about the sufferings of others ?
The presidency here is a largely ceremonial post, they do not get involved in the politics of the day.

3. There is the governor and then there is the chief minister and in the current Indian scenario the governors are all BJP people who role simply is propagate BJP crookery in the states where BJP is not in power or where there is no chief minister or in states where there is BJP in power the governors provide fire cover to the chief ministers to do their crimes.
What crimes exactly ?

4. As for municipal corporations I as a citizen in a neighborhood don't have a say in the running of my city let alone the country so again the system goes against democracy.
You as a citizen of this free country are free to reach out to and petition your elected reps to do the needful for you, that is how it works.

Who elected Gaddafi or the Kims or Stalin or any of your other h/zeroes ?

Around that please read this post of mine from during the time of the UP election.
:rofl:

that post itself has 2 more reference to other posts of yours, :rofl: :omghaha:LMLFAO

Let us correct the conversation by first eliminating those cliched words "nanny state".
Any state that controls every aspect of your life is a nanny state, naukri, paisey, roti, kapda and makaan sab state dega.. NO THANK YOU !

And for the nth time I ask you what of the Indian IT industry, the agriculture export, the minerals, the textiles, the other finished goods ? And does North Korea depend on exports to have a welfare system ? And I also ask you, India has an at least one billion potential workforce, are they such idiots that they can't be employed to make India into an advanced, harmonious and evolved welfare-based society ? India will continue to be the Hindu-Muslim mandir-masjid, honor-killing-filled, students and farmers suiciding, people dying of illness because of money reasons, people living in slums and being hungry and so many other problems as long as it continues to have this anti-democratic multi-party-based elections-based political system. India this way will never change in a thousand years unless there is techno-economic or political influence from outside or there is an internal revolution of some sort.

North Korea has a starvation system, not a welfare one. Only Pyongyang elites and military higher ups even get to live in that state. Try and criticize the government as a subject of that hell hole.. it'll earn not just you, but potentially your entire family free meals such as dead rats and plain rice at one of their gulags where they'll re-educate your @SS using torture and beatings till you fall in line. You go, I'm staying right here. :P

India has its share of societal ills just as much as any other democracy, sure, not white washing anything. The Hindu - Muslim thing has been going around for a 1000+ years, bro. For a much recent example, but, take this website, it is not an Indian forum last I checked, what went wrong.. might you have any idea ?

I've addressed your other points many many times. This is not a perfect world, much less a perfect country. Unlike your beloved DPRK but, you are free to move to some Scando country where things are as close as they can possibly be for your utopian socialist ideas.

Here, have one of these and relax now.

1652542288473.png

Back
Top Bottom