What's new

Zhuhai "Airshow China 2016"

172904isso1uus6afkafxk.jpg

172956t4hl85ll3pppp8zd.jpg

190900mb7tk8cxjo97cy2y.jpg

yes. don't know. keep in mind that china is still a developing country.
lol you serious buddy that china is still developing country. i think people fooling them selfs. china is gone way ahead within very short period of time. china is huge country with a lot of peoples, if economy is not good and a lot of people still poor does not mean anything to me. what china have developed shows that china is way ahead vs developed coutries. even developed countries from many many years could not do what china have done in few years.

lol you serious buddy that china is still developing country. i think people fooling them selfs. china is gone way ahead within very short period of time. china is huge country with a lot of peoples, if economy is not good and a lot of people still poor does not mean anything to me. what china have developed shows that china is way ahead vs developed coutries. even developed countries from many many years could not do what china have done in few years.
it means everything to me.

it means everything to me.
i understand buddy its means everything to you. you have to look other side of the picture too. we have bad economy and many poor people in our country but my country developed a lot in technology. which means a lot for all poor people. their future is safe.

i understand buddy its means everything to you. you have to look other side of the picture too. we have bad economy and many poor people in our country but my country developed a lot in technology. which means a lot for all poor people. their future is safe.
you think a poor person will give a damn when a highly educated person tells him that a lot of technologies have been developed and his future is safe? safety means nothing unless it is available NOW.

you think a poor person will give a damn when a highly educated person tells him that a lot of technologies have been developed and his future is safe? safety means nothing unless it is available NOW.
i understand your point but in order to understand how strong ur country is you have to think as you are not from that country and you will see what I'm talking about. a lot of people from my country think that we have nothing but truth is we have safe future. this safe future is for poor people. when we see where middle east stands and where's our country stands we know how safe is our future.

Back
Top Bottom