What's new

Zhuhai Air Show 2012

rZ1oE.jpg

DqzC8.jpg

FlOdZ.jpg

9VH3U.jpg

6yvmF.jpg

Seems to me design of Dual Engine JF-17. Only modify air intake into DSI.

It is described by the builder as "Blue Fox" target drone based on L-15 structure, maximum speed 750 km/hr, can pull 6G, and endurance of about 40 minutes, and 8000 meter ceiling.

Why does it show the JF-17 in the display ?

That is supposed to be JF-17 flight simulator, except for new screen, it's quite similar to the existing simulators.. Look at the body and seating. But the screen seems VERY odd to this context..

That is supposed to be JF-17 flight simulator, except for new screen, it's quite similar to the existing simulators.. Look at the body and seating. But the screen seems VERY odd to this context..

I, am talking about the cockpit - look closely, it has a single piece touch screen display.

Why does it show the JF-17 in the display ?

Most probably, its a video played at Comapny's Stall at Zuhai that would have made JF-17 cockpit display system as well.
JF-17 seems to me a part of the title that states COCKPIT DISPLAY SYSTEM, it doesn't seem to a part of SIM.

Most probably, its a video played at Comapny's Stall at Zuhai that would have made JF-17 cockpit display system as well.
JF-17 seems to me a part of the title that states COCKPIT DISPLAY SYSTEM, it doesn't seem to a part of SIM.

So it can be a proposed cockpit display system for JF-17 !

59107_4421679573208_16229676_n.jpg

So it can be a proposed cockpit display system for JF-17 !

Nop, i don't think so. The black and white bird juts behind the LCD, seems J-31 to me.
what I am trying to say, the company whom made JF-17 Cockpit display system has now made J-31 system.
A Chinese member can clarify well.

@danger-zone : The manufacturer or JF-17 is CAC - but the J-31s manufacturer is SAC. It is possible however that its a cockpit design offered by a 3rd provider.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom